April 2012 Moms

FFFC

Anyone wanna fess up?
Micah Leonard
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: FFFC

• My FFFC (kinda)  We got drunk last night and went outside at 12:30 and washed all of the windows on our house, we continued to drink until 1 this morning and I think I am not hung-over here at work because I may still be intoxicated. whelp. 
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't bathe my son every day. Some days, we even miss the "other" day of every other, because he goes to bed before we planned or he's extremely fussy from his plethora of recent problems (ear infection, congestion, teething and stomach flu).

I don't put lotion on my son. I have tons of bottles and remember after the PJs are already on.

I accidentally gave him Honey Nut Cheerios. I didn't even know we had the kind with honey (they're generic). I just saw they were cheerios, grabbed a handful, and gave them to him to play with. I suck.

Micah Leonard
  • Loading the player...
  • jess - That is hilarious. Reminds me of the days I would go to the bar every Thursday night, drink until 1am, then wake up at 5:30 for work. I'm pretty sure I was intoxicated at work every Friday for a few months.

Steel - Sometimes we don't do the other day of every other, either. Stuff happens. Like you said, she might fall asleep earlier than expected or be way too fussy to deal with bath time. I clean her face and hands every day, and it's not like she is outside playing - so I feel bad, but at the same time, I'm like, "Meh, she's a baby! She doesn't stink!"

Mine is that I'm 110% worn out this week - mostly from work. A hasn't been sleeping amazing, (combination of gas and teething, I think), and I'm having issues with my fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue, and sinus issues. I'm not horribly sick today, but I might play that card to escape early and go home and take a nap while my Mom still has A. It wouldn't be a big secret to my Mom, since she lives next door and would obviously see me, but I'll have to let my boss thing I'm worse off than I am.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejessandandy09:
    My FFFC (kinda)  We got drunk last night and went outside at 12:30 and washed all of the windows on our house, we continued to drink until 1 this morning and I think I am not hung-over here at work because I may still be intoxicated. whelp. 

LOL! This just made my friday. I can't wait to have a drink again. I'm only going on, ummmmm...... Almost 18 months! Poo!  

• I haven't even begun Christmas shopping.... nor do I even have any ideas for anyone - so that makes me want to procrastinate longer.  I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those people who is out 2 days before Christmas frantically trying check presents off the list!

Oh, and I haven't taken our Christmas card picture, hence haven't ordered the cards yet.  Might end up being a "Happy New Year" card instead of a Christmas card...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have another one, but its not too severe:

I call my daughter "doo doo"  like: "hey there little doo doo"  and "you are my doo doo baby"  and this drives my mother insane.  She keeps saying doo doo is another term for poop.  I keep saying no, its babble like boo boo goo goo doo doo.  I don't care if she's right I intend to keep calling her doo doo!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I loathe my job.  Like, I cry once a day when I'm there. Unfortunatly, I need to work, and I make good money doing what I am doing.  I have asked my H numerous times to let me quit, and I promise I'll look for another job.  I know it breaks his heart to tell me we can't afford it.  The FFFC part is that I have thought about quittting without telling him, and saying that I left because of being on a write up or something.  His sister has a ton of money, and has offered to help if we ever got desparate (she knows our financial situation), so I know LO would be taken care of.  I just can't break his trust like that, but I have been thisclose on several occasions.
  • imageschmood:

Oh, and I haven't taken our Christmas card picture, hence haven't ordered the cards yet.  Might end up being a "Happy New Year" card instead of a Christmas card...

We had our photos taken (obviously), but I still haven't ordered the cards yet. And the only reason we had the photos done was because it was part of my mom's photo shoot for her cards with the 3 grandkids that my brother took, and as a surprise, he threw in some solo shots for me to use for my cards. I need to get mine out soon so that I don't offend my brother who worked hard to get the pictures edited quickly so I could order cards!

Micah Leonard
  • imagedragonmommy422:
    I loathe my job.  Like, I cry once a day when I'm there. Unfortunatly, I need to work, and I make good money doing what I am doing.  I have asked my H numerous times to let me quit, and I promise I'll look for another job.  I know it breaks his heart to tell me we can't afford it.  The FFFC part is that I have thought about quittting without telling him, and saying that I left because of being on a write up or something.  His sister has a ton of money, and has offered to help if we ever got desparate (she knows our financial situation), so I know LO would be taken care of.  I just can't break his trust like that, but I have been thisclose on several occasions.

I am so sorry, what a hard place to be in! Could you afford to work but make less money?  apply at the walmart or something?  That way you would have  a job (low paying) to tie you over until you get a job you want?

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"