I hope you'll have me!
Here's a quick summary of what you've all missed:
1. IUI cycle #1 was obviously a bust or I wouldn't be here. Planning cycle #2. That makes 4 failed TTC cycles plus 3 TTA cycles since the m/c. Freakin' yay.
2. Starting seeing a naturopath. Diet includes: no coffee, no caffeine, no carbs, no sugar, no saturated fat, no artificial sweeteners, no alcohol (she obviously hates my guts), changed out all my cleaning products and personal care products with natural versions, trying to work out at 5:30 AM most mornings (not doing so well on this one yet). I pretty much eat eggs, protein powder smoothies, eggs, and some fruit and veggies. Did I mention eggs? Having done this almost 2 weeks would you think I would have lost some weight? 1 lousy pound. Fluck you universe!
3. Last week I ate so much Kale that my poo was green for 3 days. (I'll spare you a PIP on this one. You're welcome.)
4. Work is a complete nightmare, working 10-12 hour days and no end in site until well after the holidays.
5. Our 1st year anniversary is coming up Dec. 9th and what should have been a happy time with our first baby in our arms will probably be just a dinner out (at which all I can eat is the garnish on the plate).
So that's it. I've been stalking a bit here and there but I'm not at all up to speed on what's going on - I remember something about pretzel vajayjays and there's lots of 'vote for me for. . .' so it must be awards time? Is there a most sad and pathetic award? Vote for me! Yay and stuff.
I did miss you all though and I want to get caught on all the happenings. Hugs to everyone who needs them, I'm sorry I left you!