July 2012 Moms

Gaining weight again

Ughhh, bloated belly.  I am eating such crap at my IL's house.  They don't have much healthy food.  All processed crap.  And meat and potatoes like every night.  I don't bother with making/buying my own food because my MIL doesn't like a mess.

Funny sidenote, also kind of related.  I remember when I was in the hospital, the LC said to have some kind of "motivation" where i pump and for example she said "Put a Hershey Kiss next to your pump to treat yourself".  WTF?  Try putting a BAG of hershey kisses next to my pump is more realistic!

image image
                  Ayden & Sydney

Re: Gaining weight again

• aw thanks.  i mean eating processed food isn't the WORST thing that could be happening, lol. 

what's funny is that his dad is diabetic and right now there are 12 muffins in the kitchen, entemmans, ice cream and fruit cups in SYRUP!  who eats fruit cups in syrup anymore????  lol.  these people run on sugar.

P.s.  i kinda feel bad complaining.  The other people in my neighborhood who were staying at a local shelter are all being kicked out today.  I hope they all find some place to stay.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• I'm sure you'll lose whatever weight you might gain quickly once you leave your IL's house. Also, they say we need an extra 500 calories a day to produce breastmilk, might as well enjoy those Kisses!

If I had to live with my IL's I would most likely double my weight in a month from all the eating and drinking (mostly drinking) I'd have to do to get through the day. You're amazing, and you're doing great.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Maybe you could add a bagged salad to the dinner table. That shouldnt take up too much room and you could mostly eat that and a little less of what they are serving.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"