Nike Fuelband? — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

Nike Fuelband?

Does anyone have one?
How do you like it?

I have convinced myself that I need one.  I have the cash to buy one, so I think Dylan and I will go after I take the girls to school.

I am a big dork and excited to see how many calories I burn during my Jillian workout.

Re: Nike Fuelband?

• I have seen them but I don't have one. I like the idea of it but it doesn't get that great of reviews online. The reviews that I have read say that their accuracy is questionable it will pick up movement of a moving car, it cannot differentiate between running/walking, etc. If you get one you will have to let us know what you think.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Cherryblossoms07:
    I have seen them but I don't have one. I like the idea of it but it doesn't get that great of reviews online. The reviews that I have read say that their accuracy is questionable it will pick up movement of a moving car, it cannot differentiate between running/walking, etc. If you get one you will have to let us know what you think.

I have a couple friends that have them and love it.  I have the Nike GPS Sportwatch and have had no issues with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards