July 2012 Moms

4 month pedi visit

Mason weighs 18.52 lbs in the 97 percentile is 26.54in long in 94th percentile OFC 17.7 in the 98th percentile any body else have a big kido? I love all these cute petite babies but mason has always been above 90 I'm wondering what size diapers and clothes they are wearing??? And how much they are eating if your LO has started Purees or if they are still on formula. mason is in size two diapers and is wearing 9 to 18 month clothing. The pedi gave us the go ahead for rice cereal and once established with that move on to Purees. Also when do you switch out their car seat from the newborn? Besides the obvious weight limit.

Re: 4 month pedi visit

• LO is big too. He's 27 inches and 22 pounds. We are in size 3 diapers and size 4 overnight ones. He's also in 9-12 month clothing! We have big boys! We went straight to avocados with LO. We started about 2 weeks ago when my doc told us we could. He's totally ready. We were planning on waiting till 6 months, but every time we eat I thought he was going to grab it right from us. We only "feed" him at dinner. Breast milk is still his main form of nutrients and will be for some time. For the carseat- we switched about a month ago. It was just easier. We got a recaro. Love it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hunter hasn't had his official 4mon visit, but was 17.5lbs at his sick visit last week. I didn't get a height at that visit. He's in size 3 diapers and wears a 9mon size. He was getting purees until he broke out into hives last week, so we took all solids away and left him on only BM. I just gave him rice cereal again. This is not my favorite thing at all, but the kid was giving me the baby bird motions and trying to take the food off my plate. The rice cereal is the most hypoallergenic solid, so that's what I'm giving for now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My son practically matches your son- in the 99 percentile for all- over 18 pounds and tall! Are you tall? We are so I expected this- so is my daughter. My son wears size 4 diapers because the others were cutting into his legs. My daughter size 3. My ped doesn't want to start foods because it makes it harder for them to move if they get much bigger. I'm keeping this Carseat up to 30 pounds. Guess I best look for strollers!  He eats between 38-40 ounces a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"