October 2011 Moms
Options

I got a new party dress, bishes. (PIP)

& it fits like a friggin' glove. I'm so glad I returned the other stuff and started over. I feel much much better in this dress. It's a little longer, I don't have to worry about a cardi over top, and I think it's classy, but still sexy without being slutty. So, thanks for the honest opinions. I appreciate it!

Now, shoes. I'll be carrying a small black, patent leather clutch. I'm going to buy a pair of heels at DSW. (I have rewards or whatever built up so I'm going to use them. Plus, it's like 2 miles from my house.) I want a basic pair of closed-toe stiletto heels that I can wear to work after this party. So, do I get: nude, black, or a color? My current thought is nude. Oh, a picture of the dress is below! It's just the picture from the store website (Ca.ch?).

(I don't go to nice parties like this often, so this is a big deal in case anyone couldn't tell. Ha! I'm excited about getting dressed up with DH & going out alone together. It'll be the first time since DD was born! Embarrassed)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I got a new party dress, bishes. (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"