September 2011 Moms

I am an idiot!

This conversation happened today!

Old lady: what a handsome baby boy!
Bec: thank you...awkward pause...He says "what a handsome lady!"
Old lady: Walks away puzzled

Bec: sorry Bo! We probably should not call ladies handsome! Even if they do have facial hair because of age or in the case of daddy's ex; her facial hair was due to large amounts of seminal fluid in her ears!

Okay! The last insight was not shared with Bo! BUT! I am an idiot for calling an old lady handsome! Or maybe for even posting this!

Oy!!! I need a girls night with adult interaction STAT! Am I the only one that puts a foot in her mouth daily?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I am an idiot!

• Omg! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahahaha! That was funny!

Don't feel bad. I always put my foot in my mouth. I talk faster than I think.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh no... I would have been so embarrassed! Oh Becca you need to go out on the town with some lady friends and relax! Hey maybe you were right .... Maybe she was a handsome lady ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • I love how I can always tell it's a Beca post/comment, without even looking at the name! :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol! Just say thank you next time silly!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • maybe she was from the times when it was considered a compliment to call a woman handsome.

I loled at this btw.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha that's so funny! I'm still laughing.

I put my foot in my mouth at least once a day. Things never come out of my mouth the way they sound I my head.
  • Oh Beca, you neeeed a night out! But to answer your question, yes, I do need more adult interaction. I swear people talk to me sometimes and I have to think hard before saying anything dumb and they think something is wrong with me. I just don't process like I used to, if that makes sense? 
  • imagebabybmom:
    Haha that's so funny! I'm still laughing. I put my foot in my mouth at least once a day. Things never come out of my mouth the way they sound I my head.

This for sure!

That's too funny though! 

• imagebecasmeca:
    Even if they do have facial hair because of age or in the case of daddy's ex; her facial hair was due to large amounts of seminal fluid in her ears!

Whaaaat? I'm surprised no one has asked about this yet...story time!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"