November 2012 Moms
Options

So I may have...

...used conditioner twice in my hair in the shower this morning (instead of shampoo then conditioner).

BONUS: I've put my nursing pad on backwards twice now...and when I go back to nurse later, I have to peel a pad off of my boob.

Have y'all done anything strange/funny in the recent weeks due to sleep deprivation? Please share.

Reading between the lines: The board needs to liven back uppppppppppppp!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So I may have...

• Options
    I just got out of the shower. When I was finishing, I forgot which direction to turn the faucet in order to turn it off. Really? I stood there staring at it for a good 10 seconds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Instead of putting the cleaner back under the sink in the kitchen I opened the oven!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today, I finished pumping, changed the little man, swaddled him up and put him down, then I went and grabbed my pump again. I was getting undressed before I realized I had just done this 15min ago. Haha! Then I laid down and took a little siesta...

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    This afternoon I made some tea. Instead of pouring water into the mug I grabbed the coffee pot and poured coffee over the teabag instead. Glad I noticed before drinking it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was pulling a load of Blake's clothes out of the washer the other day to put in the dryer and found a dirty diaper. Either me or DH must've put it in his hamper instead of the diaper pail, assume middle of the night. So gross.
  • Options

Drove to 20 mins to my LC appt - only to find out today is not Friday...

Going back tomorrow!  At least my LC said I wasn't the 1st mom to do this!! LOL 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I put my underwear on inside out this morning and was too lazy to care to fix them...so have been wearing them inside out all day. 
  • Options
    imageKadie331:
    This afternoon I made some tea. Instead of pouring water into the mug I grabbed the coffee pot and poured coffee over the teabag instead. Glad I noticed before drinking it!

Several times I've forgotten the tea bag altogether and got halfway through drinking sugar water before realizing something was amiss.
  • Options
    imagevoleyqueen6:

Drove to 20 mins to my LC appt - only to find out today is not Friday...

Going back tomorrow!  At least my LC said I wasn't the 1st mom to do this!! LOL 

I did this with my OB when i was pregnant! Except I was off a week LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just tonight I nearly put toothpaste into my contact lens case.
  • Options
    I feel like I have short term memory loss. Ask me a question about what happened a couple days ago and you'll be lucky if I can even remember what I had this morning for breakfast!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"