Success after IF

E2 dropping during stims?

Anyone ever had their estrogen level drop while stimming?  My E2 went from 55 to 50 between tues and today.  I'm not really concerned, but wondering if I should be.

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: E2 dropping during stims?

• I've never had. This happen, but I haven't ever done this protocol. I would guess it doesn't matter since you're not trying to grow follies to fertilize and become embies, right?
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Are you doing IVF?  If so, I'm pretty sure your E2 should be rising.  To give you a little perspective during my current IVF cycle, mine went from 18 at baseline (1st day of stims) to 51 after 2 nights of stims and up to 185 2 days later. 

During my IVF #1, however, it went from 19 down to 16 after the first 2 days of stims, then was up to 228 4 days later. 

IVF#1 was successful, so, if you just started two days ago, you might be totally fine and be going through what I did last time. 

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenawlinsgrl:

Are you doing IVF?  If so, I'm pretty sure your E2 should be rising.  To give you a little perspective during my current IVF cycle, mine went from 18 at baseline (1st day of stims) to 51 after 2 nights of stims and up to 185 2 days later. 

During my IVF #1, however, it went from 19 down to 16 after the first 2 days of stims, then was up to 228 4 days later. 

IVF#1 was successful, so, if you just started two days ago, you might be totally fine and be going through what I did last time. 

She's doing a FET protocol.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

• Thank ladies, yeah I'm basically doing an IVF protocol for an FET because I responded very poorly to lupron.  I had some residual cysts so they started me on a lower dose of Follistim (only 75) and after 6 days of stims it dropped 50.  The good news (I think) is that even with lower estrogen my lining was 6.2 so I'm hoping it will thicken up nicely as I get to better estrogen levels.  They upped my dose to 100 and I go back in on Saturday.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageDragonfly1226:
    imagenawlinsgrl:

Are you doing IVF?  If so, I'm pretty sure your E2 should be rising.  To give you a little perspective during my current IVF cycle, mine went from 18 at baseline (1st day of stims) to 51 after 2 nights of stims and up to 185 2 days later. 

She's doing a FET protocol.

My bad, I missed that in the sig.  No clue how it works for FET.  Hopefully everything goes as it should for you!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageL&R70707:
    Thank ladies, yeah I'm basically doing an IVF protocol for an FET because I responded very poorly to lupron.  I had some residual cysts so they started me on a lower dose of Follistim (only 75) and after 6 days of stims it dropped 50.  The good news (I think) is that even with lower estrogen my lining was 6.2 so I'm hoping it will thicken up nicely as I get to better estrogen levels.  They upped my dose to 100 and I go back in on Saturday.
    My lining was only 6.8 at my last check the Friday before my transfer on Monday. Just sayin. ;) That sounds great to me!
    Unexplained Infertility

TTC #2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"