February 2012 Moms

CP: Lurkers

With all the lurkers that have been coming out of the wood work I got to thinking... are there any more out there?[Poll]
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: CP: Lurkers

• I kind of want to click the lurking button just to be weird...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I often wonder how many of our CPs [especially photo contests] are voted on by lurkers. Come out, come out, WHOever you are!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJessicameron:
    I often wonder how many of our CPs [especially photo contests] are voted on by lurkers. Come out, come out, WHOever you are!

This is exactly why I  made this poll :p

• Sometimes I feel like a lurker.  I think I went 4 weeks without posting last month because I was too busy to type anything!  I would just read when I could but never responded.  Now. I'm back :)
  • I guess I am a lurker but only because I could never post as I was on my iPhone.

I will introduce myself again to be polite :

I live in the D.C area but orginally from England. Emma is my daughter and she will be 9 months next week. I am one of the older mums at 36 and I am a single parent that works full time and I love long walks on the beach.....:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageashlin242000:
    I guess I am a lurker but only because I could never post as I was on my iPhone. I will introduce myself again to be polite : I live in the D.C area but orginally from England. Emma is my daughter and she will be 9 months next week. I am one of the older mums at 36 and I am a single parent that works full time and I love long walks on the beach.....:

I remember Emma!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I need to update the pictures as they were taken at 3 months but not sure how to do it on my iPhone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecs1225:
    Sometimes I feel like a lurker.  I think I went 4 weeks without posting last month because I was too busy to type anything!  I would just read when I could but never responded.  Now. I'm back :)

This is exactly how I feel sometimes!

• I guess I characterize myself as a lurker who occasionally chimes in or asks a question.  I've been a member of the knot/nest/bump since 2006 and only have like 250 posts, so I think that automatically qualifies me as a lurker.  I want to post more, but I guess I feel bad that I never really introduced myself.  I guess now is a good time to do that!  :)

I live in the DC area and am a lawyer (seems to be a few of us on this board).  I have a 3 year old DS and my Valentine DD.  I hope now that I've formally introduced myself, people won't mind if I post more often! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was very active until I went back to work :(  Now I just lurk from my iphone which is a PITA to post from
  • Don't mean to hijack this post, but BrownMa, how's Aiden doing?  I know there have been some struggles in the past with his eating and sleeping.  I've been wondering about you guys and how you're doing...

• I'm a lurker. I adopted my son and didn't start reading here till he was a month old or so, so I feel like I missed all they gtky stuff you all had during your pregnancies. Like moving to a new school mid year!

• imageMagickalNarwhal:
    I'm a lurker. I adopted my son and didn't start reading here till he was a month old or so, so I feel like I missed all they gtky stuff you all had during your pregnancies. Like moving to a new school mid year!

Welcome! And I wouldn't worry, I only just recently started to participate enough that some of the regs maybe know who I am, I certainly wasn't part of the prego gtky.
  • imagejmccall79:
    Don't mean to hijack this post, but BrownMa, how's Aiden doing?  I know there have been some struggles in the past with his eating and sleeping.  I've been wondering about you guys and how you're doing...

Hey jmccall!  He is sleeping so much better!  We ended up doing sleep training it took only two days and he sleeps about 10-11 hours a night.  I literally feel like a new person, it's amazing! 

He's still not a huge eater, but not on a hunger strike  anymore!!!!  We ended up using premade Gerber Goodstart, thats the only thing he'll eat. There are days he eats tons and days he doesn't.  Overall hes doing awesome 22lbs and 32inches, off the charts for height and a happy little guy.  Thanks for thinking of me :)

• imagejmccall79:
    Don't mean to hijack this post, but BrownMa, how's Aiden doing?  I know there have been some struggles in the past with his eating and sleeping.  I've been wondering about you guys and how you're doing...

Hey jmccall!  He is sleeping so much better!  We ended up doing sleep training it took only two days and he sleeps about 10-11 hours a night.  I literally feel like a new person, it's amazing! 

He's still not a huge eater, but not on a hunger strike  anymore!!!!  We ended up using premade Gerber Goodstart, thats the only thing he'll eat. There are days he eats tons and days he doesn't.  Overall hes doing awesome 22lbs and 32inches, off the charts for height and a happy little guy.  Thanks for thinking of me :)

• I lurk.  I posted near the end some, then pretty much took an internet vacation during my four month maternity leave.  I occassionally lurked after returning to work, but in the last month or so I have been lurking a lot more.  Between sleep issues and feeding curiosity, not to mention I love seeing all the babies and hearing about them, I was really motivated to get back into the board. So I have been lurking while I pump twice a day....

Honestly, I feel awkward about posting because I was only around for a bit then totally disappeared!  And it is hard to post while pumping (I don't let down to electric pumps, have tried everything there is, so I am stuck with my trusty Avent Isis.)

So a small intro too....I have three children....Cooper was born 2-9-12.  He has two older sisters (8 and 5).  I live in Texas and work as a project manager.  I am at a total loss as to what to buy for Christmas for Coop, so will be looking forward to seeing "what are you getting LO for Christmas" posts, I hope!

• imageBrownMa:

imagejmccall79:

It's good to hear that things have turned for the better!!!

• I was here during pregnancy but didn't post a lot and I have been here since she was born but again I just lurk some. 

A little intro...I have Caroline and she was born 1-31-12 but due 2-20-12 so I stayed around.  I'm in TX and have a 7 almost 8 yr old SD.  I hate my job and I bump to make it through the day.  I have 2 doggies, Sophie and Aggie (who looks just like Reveille). Oh and I smile every time I Starbucks siggy because I have a childlike crush on Manziel because he has brought my Aggies much love this season. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"