September 2011 Moms

Saying Hi...

I posted 10 days ago... and forgot to go back and look.

Mainly a lurker.

Things have been going ok.. still fighting for Justice for Zachary... working from home and baking 2 babies who are currently bruising my organs.

But hope all is good.

Re: Saying Hi...

• You will not remember me because I was a lurker when you actively posted but I have prayed for you and sweet Zachary more than you'll ever know. I admire your strength and hope you can get justice for Zachary.

I'm so glad to hear you are expecting twins and things are going well. I'll keep praying for you and all of your sweet babies.

(Hope none of that came off as creepy since you have no idea who I am, haha)

• Ha.. not creepy at all..

:::::backs out of post::::

J/K

• Loading the player...
  • It is good to "see" you.  I think of you and your sweet Zachary often. Congratulations on the pregnancy ... Wishing you and both sweet babes the best.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am also a creep and found you on another board just because I cared about you and that little doll face Zachary.  I was curious how you were doing and saw you were pregnant. I can't tell you how much I prayed for you as well.. Hopefully all the prayers on TB are working and Zachary gets justice like he deserves!!!

You are amazing and we are so proud of your strength... Go mamma Go! 

• I mostly lurked when you were on here too.  But I think about you and Zachary often too.  I hope you and your twins are doing wonderfully.

It's good to see you post.  :) 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's so nice to.hear from you! I think of you often as well! Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
  • Good to see you.  I think there are a lot of us here who think of you often and keep your sweet boy in our thoughts and prayers.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wish you the best of luck in pursuing justice for Zachary and I'm so pleased to see you are pregnant with twins. I hope they come with all the blessings in the world.
  • Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! Not sure if you would remember me, I posted but not too much during pregnancy.

I think about you and Zachary often. I'm so sorry. Ill keep praying for justice and the pregnancy and all goes smoothly with your twins.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a lurker back when you posted, so you won't "know" me either.  But I've thought of you and Z often as well.  I'm so happy to hear about your twins and pray for you and your little ones.
    8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hi! Hope those babies take it easy on you!

I doubt you know who I am, but it's good to hear you are doing ok.  

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I have thought about you a lot, although I'm sure you don't know who I am. Congratulations on your twins! All the best to you.
  • So glad to hear an update! I was the creepy stalker who pm'ed you on 1st tri. I reaaly hope you get justice and those wonderful twins give your insides a break every once in a while.
  • So happy to see you posting again! I saw your pic and you look fantastic! Praying that Zachary gets justice soon! You are a string woman and I admire your strength! Keep in touch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"