October 2012 Moms

Stretch marks

During my last month of pregnancy I got stretch marks around my belly button that are a darker color than the rest of my stretch marks. They are still there and I was wondering if anyone else has had this or if the stretch mark cream will help?

Re: Stretch marks

• My stomach looks like a roadmap. It isn't pretty. They are fading a bit but most of them are deep and I don't have much hope. I heard that creams won't really help and I'm not into spending $40+ to find out, lol.
  • imageMrsNorry:
    My stomach looks like a roadmap. It isn't pretty. They are fading a bit but most of them are deep and I don't have much hope. I heard that creams won't really help and I'm not into spending $40+ to find out, lol.

All of this. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• Loading the player...
  • I too got strech marks and everything that I read that most creams and such wont help a lot. But they are said to lighten overtime! I am hoping for this cause I am very much wanting to be a little more comfortable in my own skin, but LO is worth every single mark! 

Just need to  figure out how to lose all this extra weight! :)

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

May O12 Siggy Challenge!

• This was me with my first pregnancy. I didn't get too many and they weren't too bad, but there they were right underneath my belly button. DS1 was born in February and I still wore a two piece that summer but I was a little self-conscious. They did eventually fade, but nothing will make them go away or fade more. I eventually learned to act like they weren't there because guess what? Most people won't notice them!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"