Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Cereal for 20 month old

What kind of breakfast cereals do you give your 20month old?

I kept getting coupons for free Cheerios so I had like 5 boxes and send that every day for her breakfast at the sitter's.  At home on weekends she'll have pancakes or eggs or yogurt and I want her to have a variety through the week, too, but obviously don't want to send Fruity Pebbles...suggestions on other cereals?

Re: Cereal for 20 month old

• Options
    We only do Cheerios or Rice Krispies or hot cereals.
  • Options
    kix, raisin bran, wheeties, etc
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of my kids love fruity Cheerios. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Plain special K is really tasty and easy to eat.
  • Options
    My DS isn't a huge fan of cereal, with or without milk, but aside from Cheerios I have gotten Kix and Life...those are fairly healthy.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    Kix, Special K, the Gerber Graduates hot cereal with peaches or cherries, fruity cheerios, etc..
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    DD loves Quaker Oatmeal Squares.  They are expensive but very tasty!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We do cherios, rice krispies (brown rice), spoon size shredded wheat and oatmeal.  DD is 19 months and still likes infant oatmeal cereal mixed with a fruit puree too.  But her favourite are the rice krispies!
  • Options

imageautumnmichele:
    DD loves Quaker Oatmeal Squares.  They are expensive but very tasty!!

Our son loves these too! Forget about trying to eat a bowl yourself around him. We also do a variety of Cheerio "flavors" (especially the Whole Grain).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kashi Heart Smart Cereals, Mini Wheats, Nature's Path Oatmeal
  • Options
    Cheerios plain and honey nut. Rice Krispies. Kix. Special K. Corn Flakes.
  • Options
    Cheerios and cinnamon Kashi shredded wheat squares. Just because that's what DH and I already eat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have a 20 month old, but DD eats Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and I also found that Golden Graham's aren't bad either. They are about the same as Cheerios.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine likes Cherrios but she loves to see the box of fruit loops lol she really likes them plus they are pretty much the same thing.
  • Options
    Life, corn flakes, rice chex, oatmeal.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    Cheerios, golden grahams, mini wheats, Special K, kix

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"