Trouble TTC

<<<GonnaBMrsA>>>

Hey lady! I just wanted to pop in and see how the new job is going? You started already, right? Yay for new insurance! Are you going to be doing IUI #3 right away or are you waiting til the new year?

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you!

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
  Lilypie - (xNS5)

Re: <<<GonnaBMrsA>>>

• Hey girl!  The job is great, I love it so far (just started last Monday)!  My new insurance became effective that day so I'm just waiting on AF to show which should be sometime next week, and then we'll start IUI #3.  AND I found out the other day that the insurance coverage is totally awesome and pays 100% of all treatments, including IVF.  So we're very, very thankful for that! 

Thanks so much for thinking of me!  I hope you're doing ok.  I've been reading your blog and tried to comment a few times but for some reason I can't get past the security words so it won't let me post my comments.  I tried deleting my cookies and all that and it still doesn't work.  But just know that I'm also thinking of you!  There is so much that is so hard about all of this, but one day it's going to pay off.  ((Hugs))   

My Blog: The Journey
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    TTC with PCOS since 4/2011
    1500mg Metformin
    4 Clomid cycles (3 cancelled) / 2 Clomid + Follistim + IUI cycles
    10/2012 & 11/2012- Treatment break while waiting for new insurance to become effective.
    IUI #3 in December... or not. Surprise BFP on 12/9/12!
    12/10 Beta #1: 25, 12/13 Beta #2: 122, 12/17 Beta #3: 738
    12/20 1st u/s, 12/27 2nd u/s with a heartbeat!, 1/3 3rd u/s & released from RE

EDD: 8/21/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yay! I'm so excited you have great insurance coverage, that is awesome!!! Now we can both root for AF to show up so we can move onto the next step!

I'm doing ok, hanging in there, trying to make the best of the situation and excited to celebrate the holidays - so that will provide a good distraction! IF sucks big time, but I am trying my best to not let it run my life (easier said than done)!  ((Hugs)) to you too and I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing good news from you with IUI #3!

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"