November 2012 Moms

So frustrated!

I was woken up early this morning by a contraction. Then for 3 hours, I had contractions averaging 15 minutes apart. Now in the last hour, I have only had 3 contractions. Please tell me someone else's labor began irregular like this. I'm dying to meet this LO!
TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
**All ALs Welcome**

Re: So frustrated!

• I hope it gets consistent! What have you been doing during your contractions?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine wouldn't go away, they would start spacing back out, but only from like 4 minutes back up to 7 or something. But the intensity of them would die back down. At one point, like two hours before we left for the hospital, I thought my labor was stalling because I was having to pay attention to feel the contractions again.

Good luck! Hope your contractions come back and stay consistent for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hoping the contractions pick up.for you soon!

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Thanks for your responses. I have been busy around the house, showering, bouncing on an exercise ball or lying down. When I was lying on the couch, that's when they slowed down. DH and I are going to walk the mall soon. It seems that activity is making them more consistent and more painful. I just hope I don't scare people when I stop and grab my stomach in pain! Lol!
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • Mine began that way. They were very sporadic and regulated once I was in active labor. Hopefully this is the start of labor for you too!!
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My contractions were about 6 minutes apart when I was walking and if I sat down they went to 10-12, but were still intense and 60-90 seconds long. I was consistent until they were 2 minutes apart!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"