Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Would you like this as a baby gift?

One of my BFFs is having a baby in December. We live on opposite sides of the country and we haven't seen each other for awhile but I want to send her a Christmas gift for the baby. Not thinking about the price or anything - would you like this gift? SHe is only registered at a local boutique in NYC so I cannot get something off the registry plus she already had her shower and likely has everything practical already. Should I get it? My shower go-to is aden + anais but I am pretty sure she those already. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would you like this as a baby gift?

• as far as a Christmas gift goes, I think it is cute!!! If it was me...I would include something more practical as well. You cant have too many practical things such as diapers or wipes. Just my opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like it!  My father gave me a couple sets of baby clothes (6mths-because EVERYONE gets you newborn or 0-3), Sophie, and a Cloud B Turtle which sure did help ALL of us get to sleep in the first few weeks. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love it. In fact I have the Sophie the Giraffe teether on my registry! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think it is adorable!  I'd rather have that than more clothes or something for my guy, for sure.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • It's very cute but expensive for what it is IMO. 
  • I would LOVE that. And Sophie is very practical. Most babies love her and she is a great teether. 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"