Babies on the Brain

Test early or wait...?

My period is due in 3 days but I'm not having any of the regular symptoms. I usually have some back pain and cramping the week before. So far, my breasts are just a little sore and I've been tired and emotional (will start to cry at almost anything). My husband and I did have unprotected sex around the time I should have been ovulating. I'm just not sure if I should get the early HPT or wait until after Sunday when it's due... just a little anxious to know.
Birthday Anniversary

Re: Test early or wait...?

• My advice is to wait, but that is easier said than done. If you really want to test, go pick up a few from the dollar store so you aren't out a lot of money and you have some on hand for the future.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I am suppose to start Sunday so I know what you mean, I ended up testing this morning and it was negative, I couldnt wait lol. I hope that you get the answer you want and good luck :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!! It really is hard to wait, lol. They say that patience is a virtue... but it's one I just don't have :P

Birthday Anniversary
  • I don't have any patience either. I wind up POAS too early because I'm eager to find out.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Decided to POAS today. This is a new experience for me because my cycle was really irregular when I conceived my daughter so I didn't know I was pregnant for almost 8 weeks. I'm definitely excited :)
    Birthday Anniversary
  • Let us know how it goes!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Test was negative :(

We weren't planning it but I'm sad because I really want more children.  Though, my husband is just relieved. Which makes me a bit more sad and disappointed... 

Birthday Anniversary
  • imageyakusoku82:

Test was negative :(

We weren't planning it but I'm sad because I really want more children.  Though, my husband is just relieved. Which makes me a bit more sad and disappointed... 

You're not not pregnant until you have your period.  However, I'd get on the same page with your husband before you go planning an ooopsie baby.  It looks like this is a great moment to figure out what you both really want because bringing a baby into a house where only one parent really wants another one does not lend itself to a happy home. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • He does want children, he just doesn't feel like he's ready yet. It would be my second child and his first. Though, we did decide that we would start seriously "getting ready" for a another child. I know he would be happy about a baby, just feel unprepared. 
    Birthday Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"