Preemies
Options

Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 11/29/12

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

-------------------------------------------------

Last Week's Updates:  A big Congratulations to Lucy460 on the birth of her baby girl. Lucy when you get a chance please update us. Please welcome cfitz16, she and her hubby are thinking about TTC in fall of 2013.

QOTW:  Suggestions for QOTW, please add your questions here!

------------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. #2 due 1/13/13, but a scheduled c-section due to a previous classical c-section is on for 12/23/12.

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 due 1/2/13

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), #2 is due 1/6/13.

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, and I'm due Feb 16 with DD2!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 is due 2/25/13

JuliaJAG - Julia: DS Jack, born at 29+1 due to severe pre-eclampsia. Surprise Baby #2 due March 16, 2013!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, #2 due 3/17/13

Kd&J- Keira born at 29 wks due to PROM at 19 wks, baby#2 due 3/29/13

sroddy12- DS name is Chance born at 31 weeks due to placenta abruption, #2 EDD is 4/3

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM, baby#2 edd 5/21.

Natdubs- DD Lucy born 34 weeks by C-section due to vasa previa.  #3 due 6/3/12.

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, baby#2 edd 6/18

Punky917 (formerly AVA0908)-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. Pregnancy #2 resulted in miscarriage at 9 weeks 3 days, baby#2 edd 7/1/13

komurphy- DS & DD born at 27 weeks, baby#3 due 7/1/13

KitT.Kat-DD Veruka, born at 26 weeks due to Pre-E & HELL, baby#2 edd 7/6

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM, baby#2 edd 7/13/13

jlemo, Jenny- DS Hunter born at 35 weeks PTL, baby#2 7/18/13

TTCing:

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus.

cfitz16, DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots. 

Mommies (again)!

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP, DD born at 36w

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term.

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 11/29/12

• Options
    It's been a long week! Had an US on Tuesday with MFM and she said that from what she saw, she was confident that I would have a healthy pregnancy. Baby even measured 5 days bigger and had a HB of 171! The next night, while talking to my DH on the couch, I suddenly felt a gush of liquid come out. I ran to the bathroom and I saw blood. I immediately went to the ER and they did hcg count and checked cervix. Hcg count was 255,000 and cervix was closed. They are doing another hcg count tomorrow to make sure that numbers are not decreasing. If it is then they will do another US.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I haven't updated for awhile because I've had no news! Things are going so well. I am so happy to be this pregnant and spend lots of moments just in awe at having a "big" baby inside of me. I can't believe it's now less than 4 weeks to my c-section. I'm not ready to be done being pregnant yet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepunky917:
    It's been a long week! Had an US on Tuesday with MFM and she said that from what she saw, she was confident that I would have a healthy pregnancy. Baby even measured 5 days bigger and had a HB of 171! The next night, while talking to my DH on the couch, I suddenly felt a gush of liquid come out. I ran to the bathroom and I saw blood. I immediately went to the ER and they did hcg count and checked cervix. Hcg count was 255,000 and cervix was closed. They are doing another hcg count tomorrow to make sure that numbers are not decreasing. If it is then they will do another US.

Oh gosh how scary! You and your LO are in my thoughts and prayers. Definitely keep us posted. 

• Options

imageCara03:
    I haven't updated for awhile because I've had no news! Things are going so well. I am so happy to be this pregnant and spend lots of moments just in awe at having a "big" baby inside of me. I can't believe it's now less than 4 weeks to my c-section. I'm not ready to be done being pregnant yet!

I love hearing updates like this. Keep on doing what your doing! 

• Options
    imagejcsntms06:

imagepunky917:

Oh gosh how scary! You and your LO are in my thoughts and prayers. Definitely keep us posted. 

Just got results for my 2nd hcg count and it was 221,000. Doc said that is still high based on how far along I am. The bleeding stopped before I even went home from the ER  and I have had no cramping, so those were other reasons why he isn't worried. He didn't even feel the need to do an US. So, I guess that is good news?!? I will be on pins and needles until my next appt. on Dec 13. Thanks for the t&p's though!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Hi, everyone -- I haven't been participating in the weekly threads because I've been scared #@!#less about having to have this baby even earlier than my 29-weeker. Mainly, because my BP has been sky-high for so much of the pregnancy. At my 23-week OB appointment, my BP was 157/106 and I was terrified I would be sent straight to triage or L&D and have to have the baby.

They ended up upping my dose of Aldomet (I'm pretty close to the 3000mg daily maximum now) and thankfully, my BP's have been in the 120/80 to 130/90 range ever since.

I'm now 25 weeks and had another ultrasound yesterday where they checked for uterine artery notching... with Jack, I had severe bilateral notching which was how I knew I was headed for disaster.

Well, this time, there was NO notching pattern... just normal, healthy, perfect blood flow through both uterine arteries!!

This totally made my day and FINALLY, for the first time in this pregnancy, I'm feeling like I might actually get close to 37 weeks!! (I hope and pray, anyway!) Praying my BP stays stable as long as possible and that baby continues to grow well in there. It definitely feels good to be considered stable and to be this side of viability!! 

Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My DS and DD were born this week. I went into preterm labor at 30 weeks. This was able to be controlled with medicine until 35 weeks 1 day when I had pProm again. They are in the Nicu as mainly feeders growers .
  • Options

Hi! I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but my DD was born at 36 weeks after PPROM in Dec 2010 and I'm due Feb 10th-ish with baby girl #2.

Because DD was a late-term preemie my doctors are treating this like a normal pregnancy. I know my cervix was a little longer at my A/S this time around so hopefully that means this kid will cook a little longer. However, my fundal height is measuring 4+ weeks behind so I'm scheduled for a growth U/S on Tuesday.

• Options

I had an appt yesterday, so it's time to update. Because I've occasionally been seeing stars (a few times a week for a few minutes at a time), my MW and OB have ordered labs done to check my platelets and liver numbers. My reflexes were also exaggerated when my OB checked them. Plus, my BP has sometimes been 135/85 (140/90 is the "magic" number for calling my OB or going to L&D after hours), but it has always gone back down on its own. At my appt yesterday it was 120/60, I was not spilling protein, and LO is measuring slightly big (by this point last time, DD was tiny).

I'm not really concerned yet since my BP isn't consistently high and I'm not spilling protein, but we'll see what the labwork says and how things have progressed by my next appointment in 2 weeks. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"