Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

When does this get better?

It's been over 12 hours since we discovered little bean had no heart beat. Officially five hours since I went into the OR for a D and C.
I'm now laying in bed...still crying. Please just tell me I will feel better quickly. I need the hurt to pass
****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When does this get better?

• Im so sorry for your loss. There is no time frame. Its been 5 weeks for me and I still take it day by day. Your entitled to feel everything and anything you need to. Be good to yourself!! *HUGS*
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• I am so sorry :( I agree to take it day by day. Some hours are better than others. Time helps. Let yourself feel whatever you need to to start your healing process. I hope some peace comes your way soon.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • EVERYDAY is hard...but at the same time EVERYDAY gets better in a way.  I am a week out and still devastated but in a much better place than last week.  Give yourself time and let yourself grieve.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• So sorry for your loss. *hugs* I had a D&C on October 30th and it was so devastating. I take it day by day. A month later, it has gotten better but I do have my ups and downs and "triggers" that make me emotional. Be good to yourself and know that it is okay to grieve. 
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

BFP #1- 9/16/2012 MMC- 10/24/2012 (8.5 weeks, baby measured 6 weeks 1 day with no heartbeat) D&C-10/30/2012 BFP #2- 12/23/2012 Due 9/5/2013 Please be our rainbow baby!
  • I was drowning for weeks after the first one. Then it happened again, two more times. It has now been a year since the first loss and 5 months since the last and I can honestly say I feel like myself again, although I still get sad, it is tempered with more acceptance. Sorry for your pain and loss. Hang in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't wish the loss of a baby on my worst enemy. I had my D&C one day after you. I was 11 weeks 2 days pregnant. My symtoms just came to a hauls on thanksgiving and I just knew it was all over. I so badly wanted this child, we've tried for 3 years now with another earlier loss prior to this one. I was so nervous about a miscarriage because of other losses but once I saw my little ones heartbeat again and again, watching it continue to grow, being oh so very sick, I started to get more confident that things were okay and also being just one week shy of the "safe zone". So we told our family and announced to all and then shortly after, my babies heart just stopped.

I am completely devastated. I can't even think. All I do is cry, I don't even want to wake up and face the day, I don't want to eat. The only thing that gets me through is the absolute amazing love I have for my precious 3 year old son. He brightens my world in this dark time. I'm waiting to find out the results of the baby and its gender. I had to try and test and find out if there was a legitimate reason for their death being our 3rd loss.

The hardest part is the lack of support from my husband. I know he is so sad, he loves being a dad more then life itself but its only the sadness for the loss of the baby and not the sadness of how his wife is effected physically and emotionally. I feel like he relates this process to a bad cold and asks if I'm feeling better and now that I'm past the surgery I should be okay. I can't even imagine the idea of trying again. I'm terrified of experiencing this again. I cannot bear to lose another baby and the only peace of mind I get is when I read ow others are coping and knowing that we're not alone in this process. I know there are others who have been much fiurther along and lost or even children they have lost and I feel o grateful that I have my beautiful son. I'm going to say a prayer and put all my faith in what god has planned, I simply cannot think for myself right now as I am so lost in life. I know it has to get better and we need to stay focused on all the blessings we do have. God bless you and please know that you're not alone.. I hope our future posts can be of our aggravating toddler issues instead of this. I pray soon we have better things to complain about :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"