Babies on the Brain

Hi! Newbie!

Hi everyone!

I have an amazing smart funny 4 yr old little boy. About a year a go my husband and I talked about having another baby, but never really did anything about it. 

More recently I really felt we needed to decide and either do it or maybe not!  I can't say we came to much of a conclusion, I kinda wanted another but worry that sometimes now I am alittle overwhelmed with working and the house and having 1 kid!  I think he wants one, but is unsure of interrupting what we have that works now.  We never came out and said "lets make a baby" but we have been spending more time together- which we needed anyway- and at the end of October, although he would ask about "risk factor" stopped being "careful".

In all honesty I thought we totally missed the mark this month, and kinda purposely, and I was planning to try and maybe hit it next month. I dont chart or anything but I track my cycle and I am always 28days...

Well, now I actually think I might be pregnant!! I am 5 days late, and my nipples are suddenly SOOO tender which is not normal for me! I have had mild cramping for 2 days...Yesterday I was kinda freaking out, like wow, really already??? but now I totally have botb! I was originally gonna wait til Fri am to test, now I am debating on telling my DH tonight and testing in the am ( I did get tests) or not telling him and testing in the morning then telling him (hopefully) that we are pregnant!

I already know my due date would be august 1st, and how I might tell our families if I really am almost 5 weeks pregnant already!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hi! Newbie!

• Welcome and good luck!  Keep us posted.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome!! Good luck!

I'm somewhat new-TK/TB decided to delete my account so I had to start over. :-/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy cart before the horse.

POAS, then start planning how to tell your family. If you're five days late for AF, a test will be positive by now. 

And FWIW, sore nipples happen for lots of reasons, not just pregnancy.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • If you already have the test, use it already! Five days late is more than enough time to get a positive even if you O'd late. Which you don't know, since cycle date has veryblittle to do with O date.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imageDebateThis:

Holy cart before the horse.

POAS, then start planning how to tell your family. If you're five days late for AF, a test will be positive by now. 

And FWIW, sore nipples happen for lots of reasons, not just pregnancy.

I am 28 days  almost always, but for some reason maybne twice a year I will be 7 days late. has been that way for a long time.  I was kinda trying to give it the 7 day run, I was pretty sure we missed it... I never cramp and I never have sorness. Last time my nipples felt like this I was pregnant.  I had the test but wanted to wait til morning to test just to be safe since they say that is the best time to test.  I work alone all day, I had a lot of time to think! Wink

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"