Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Emotions

Well, tomorrow I go to my doctor for a follow up after being in the ER on Thanksgiving to confirm my miscarriage. I started miscarrying on Sunday, Nov. 18th while on my honeymoon. Yeah, that wasn't pleasant. Although, the ER confirmed that there was nothing left, knowing I have to go back to hear again that I miscarried is not so great. Feels like I will have to go through it all over again. Everyday my emotions are different. From being completely fine to a total mess. I just get so sad. I went to the store yesterday, and I walked around aimlessly wondering what I needed, like I forgot why I was there. I felt so numb, it was weird. Does anyone else have these kind of emotions?

Re: Emotions

• Options
    Yes. You are not alone. I have found myself driving the wrong way to work, I almost hit 2 people (granted, they were standing in the middle of a busy street after dark), and I'm just a mess. Yesterday I was super down and sad. When I got home after my LO went to bed, I just cried and cried. Today I feel better. Still thinking about my baby all day, but not in a sad way.  Just like, I know I have to keep going, have to keep trying. But I dread feeling this way ever again.  I'm thinking..baby steps. Make myself do one more thing every day until I start fuctioning normally again. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. My HcG level is still at a 40 so I have to go back to the dr. friday,,,,this may bring up more emotions.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options

You are absolutely not alone. I am so sorry for your loss.

I vacillate wildly between being very excited and hopeful for the future, to so angry that Im throwing things in the kitchen. And that can all happen in the same hour. I feel like each day gets a tiny bit better, but I am still very very angry. 

I hope each day brings you a little more peace.  

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"