Babies on the Brain

Yo, I'm fat.

It's official. I bought my holiday dress over the weekend and I needed a size 12 to fit over my gigantic nursing boobs. I bought a new pair of jeans in a size 10. I don't think there is any hope until G weans, my body is just storing fat to make milk. ::sigh::
Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.

Re: Yo, I'm fat.

• I'm fat too. At least you have a good excuse. Lol
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Fat!? That sounds average. I am fat. 2224 dress and jeans.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    Fat!? That sounds average. I am fat. 2224 dress and jeans.
    I guess it's all relative. I was a 6 before having G. I'm extremely curvy, so I always look heavier than I am. Shirts that fit over my 36 G boobs have a tendency to look mumu-ish, and my tummy is floppy city. Reading the motivation post made me realize I just don't care that much. I did buy some DVDs on amazon this weekend, but I doubt my ability to do them on a regular basis.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    Fat!? That sounds average. I am fat. 2224 dress and jeans.
    I guess it's all relative. I was a 6 before having G. I'm extremely curvy, so I always look heavier than I am. Shirts that fit over my 36 G boobs have a tendency to look mumu-ish, and my tummy is floppy city. Reading the motivation post made me realize I just don't care that much. I did buy some DVDs on amazon this weekend, but I doubt my ability to do them on a regular basis.

I hear you on this... while "fat" is relative I was a 4 or 6 before my son (who is now 3 1/2) and I'm now right around a 10 which feels awful after being so skinny my entire life. I'd kill to have pre baby body back but am pretty resolved to the fact that it won't ever be again and I'll be happy to be fit again.

• sigh. i'd love to be a 10. i get the unhappy if uncomfortable thing, but i bet you ladies look great! 
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • I'm fat and I can't even blame it on kids yet!  I wear a 14-16, so a 10 sounds great.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I thought so, too until I stopped breastfeeding and continued to be fat.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • imagereason00:
    I thought so, too until I stopped breastfeeding and continued to be fat.
    This makes me want to cry. Or at least just give up and accept it. All of the women in my family held onto 15+ lbs until they weaned. I am a little worried though that since G doesn't show any signs of wanting to wean my body will just adjust to this new me.
  • imagekiki1978:
    I'm fat and I can't even blame it on kids yet! nbsp;I wear a 1416, so a 10 sounds great.

Agreed!

Eta: on the sizes. I have 3 kiddos :
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm not 'fat' but I don't fit any of my old clothes won't until ds is done nursing. Then I will lose the rest. But only then. This is what happened with my previous two. Hugs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"