Working Moms
Options

Stress City Vent

All I can say is I'm exhausted. This insane schedule I've kept for a year and a half is catching up with me. I work full time (6:30-5:00) everyday and then go to school Monday through Thursday from 6:00-10:30 pm. I'm averaging about 5 hours of sleep by the time I get home, pack my lunch and scrubs for the next day, get to sleep and then wake up for the next day to repeat. On top of that I'm trying like hell to study for my first board exam in January, spend time with the family and keep the house up. I'm just pooped. And to top it off, today I get a phone call from our tenants that are renting our home back in Utah letting me know that there is 6" of water in the crawl space, the sump pump has been running for hours and they have no idea where the water is coming from. Grand. I'm praying this does result in a big old plumbing bill right before Christmas. I'm starting my externship for my program in school the beginning of February and I can't wait to not have these insanely long days, but it will mean we are down to one income for 6 months and I'm so not looking forward to that. But it will all be worth it in the end and I need to keep telling myself that. I just needed to vent for a minute.

Sorry for the novel!

Re: Stress City Vent

• Options
    All I have to say is you are wonder woman!  Good for you for going to school and just take it a day at a time.  I hope you find some time to decompress on the weekends. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

imageloganlac:
    All I have to say is you are wonder woman!  Good for you for going to school and just take it a day at a time.  I hope you find some time to decompress on the weekends. 

Thank you so much! I know it is worth it and yes typically on Saturdays I say screw it and spend time with my two favorite men or else I think I'd be in a straight jacket :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"