Multiples

~~~~HDBD~~~~

Alright ladies (sorry I missed last week due to holiday) let's see those bellies!

How are you feeling?

How was your Thanksgiving?

Any weird or unusual cravings?

M & M
06/12 - BFP!!!!
Beta #1 15dpo - 256
Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
EDD 02/21/13
09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: ~~~~HDBD~~~~

How are you feeling? Great!

How was your Thanksgiving? Uneventful due to bed rest Crying

Any weird or unusual cravings?  Haha, I just finished posting this on my month board. In short, yes. Orange Juice...lots and lots and lots of orange juice!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm just getting started compared to some of you ladies, but this was taken earlier this week at 16w3d.

How are you feeling? Feeling fine... starting to feel a little less "regular" these last few days, due to the extra protein I'm trying to take in.

How was your Thanksgiving? It was nice. We spent four days with my parents, who live about 4 hours away. We did a lot of the cooking though, as my mom had surgery on her arm early last week.

Any weird or unusual cravings? Well, this morning on my BMB, someone mentioned pizza rolls and now that's all I can think about!! And it didn't even strike me as unusual that it wasn't yet 10 AM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Im excited to post my first HDBD!  This is one of the pics from our xmas card announcement.  I was 13w2d.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • imageBlueyed228:

Im excited to post my first HDBD!  This is one of the pics from our xmas card announcement.  I was 13w2d.

Your pic is so cute! Love those two little stockings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBlueyed228:

Im excited to post my first HDBD!  This is one of the pics from our xmas card announcement.  I was 13w2d.

Love it! I was so tempted to do an announcement for Christmas Cards, but considering I will be 12 weeks Christmas Eve it makes it a little hard with getting the Christmas Cards out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This was actually a turkey day pic, but I'm having trouble getting my phone cam to work today, so this is good enough: 

We're @ 29w 2d now. TG was ok. Stressful because of GD and diet restrictions, but ok. I just want to be able to eat without constant surprises about what's going to bump my sugars up and what isn't. 

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

This is 27w 6d and now according to my doctor both babies are head down and have dropped.  Due to this the pressure in my pelvis, when on my feet all day, is pretty uncomfortable.  

Thanksgiving was good as I didn't have to do much this year but sit.  It was great to see my extended family as I will not be able to at Christmas due to travel not being the safest at 32 weeks. 

Cravings right now are cold foods such as sandwiches, smoothies.  What's funny is it's gotten cooler outside but yet I still am craving cold foods.  Maybe because I have two thermal heaters inside me. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageRynleigh:

This was actually a turkey day pic, but I'm having trouble getting my phone cam to work today, so this is good enough: 

We're @ 29w 2d now. TG was ok. Stressful because of GD and diet restrictions, but ok. I just want to be able to eat without constant surprises about what's going to bump my sugars up and what isn't. 

Love this! You've totally popped since the last pic I saw of you. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 26+4 with the trio:

Been feeling good, but Baby Boy 2 didn't grow enough in the past 2 weeks, and his fluid is little low, so I got admitted today for close monitoring :(  If he doesn't seem stressed they'll send me home this weekend, and I started a round of steroids to help them just in case.  Hopefully my little guy is just small, and not distressed.  These babies need to keep baking!

Me: 31 DH: 30
    Dx DOR (AMH .49), Stage 3/4 Endo, Septate Uterus
    After 2 years, numerous tests, abdonimal surgery, and 2 IVF cycles, we are so grateful to be expecting.
    Transferred 2 "perfect" 8-cell embies 6/12. Beta 1 6/25: 472! Beta 2 6/27: 1055!
    First u/s shows TRIPLETS! WHAT?!?! Both embies stuck and one split. OMG

Levi, Henry, and Amelia were born healthy at 34w3d.
  • I still haven't figured out how to post a picture, so no pictures this week.

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm enjoying the last couple of cold nights we have had (rare in Houston) because it helps me sleep.

How was your Thanksgiving?

Nice and relaxing. :)

Any weird or unusual cravings?

After nearly 4 months without coffee, I've been craving Starbucks peppermint, mocha frappaccinos.  I love that they come in decaf!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"