March 2012 Moms

New socks

just picked up some really nice thick socks from Childrens place $2.99 for 2 pair .  They aren't the regular socks but more like heavy duty winter socks, or ski socks.. fluffy on the inside.  You ladies who live in the colder parts of the country might want to check these out.  We got them because our apt gets chilly at times and is a tad drafty in spots and our lil man needs socks now and then.. and it's starting to turn colder so I wanted to have something thicker jus in case.

We also  picked up a new fedora so I'm dying to get pics of him in that   :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New socks

• thanks! we definitely need new socks..he is growing out socks so fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Is it this fedora from my signature pic? That's where his came from, too. He loves wearing it and playing with it!

• Loading the player...
  • imageeyenigh:
    Is it this fedora from my signature pic? That's where his came from, too. He loves wearing it and playing with it!
      they have two, we had the lighter one like yours, that is what he had his pumpkin picture in, yesterday we got a darker pin striped one.  Willpost pics when we get time to take some  :)
  • imageeyenigh:
    Is it this fedora from my signature pic? That's where his came from, too. He loves wearing it and playing with it!
  • imageeyenigh:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"