Late Term and Child Loss

TV show New Girl...

So DH loves the show New Girl and I've always hated it. 

Tonight (30 min ago) I told him that I actually wanted to watch New Girl because it was the only show we watch that didn't mention babies. Well, what's today's episode about?!? BABIES!!!!! 

Ugh!!! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TV show New Girl...

• Ugh! Nothing on tv is safe anymore. I've started to DVR everything now, and if there's anyone pregnant or if it's about babies I fast forward through it.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Yeah, we watch that as well. It's usually so funny! I LOVE Schmidt. And when I saw that Cece was going to get bad news, I was really afraid they would try to make it funny which would've really irritated me. Thankfully they didn't do that bad of a job, but you're right that it is usually safe!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • I know what you mean!!  I used to LOVE Modern Family but this season I can't bare to watch it because Gloria is pregnant.  Crying  I hate that I'm missing one of my favorite shows and I wonder if I will ever be able to see it again...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I'm sorry. It really is hard to find "safe" shows. Everything I used to love to watch, I can't take anymore. It seems link the only thing on in my house is the food network and cop shows.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • imagemeli1025:
    I know what you mean!!  I used to LOVE Modern Family but this season I can't bare to watch it because Gloria is pregnant.  Crying  I hate that I'm missing one of my favorite shows and I wonder if I will ever be able to see it again...

Me too! Guess less TV, more reading... 

• imagejbranden12:
    Yeah, we watch that as well. It's usually so funny! I LOVE Schmidt. And when I saw that Cece was going to get bad news, I was really afraid they would try to make it funny which would've really irritated me. Thankfully they didn't do that bad of a job, but you're right that it is usually safe!

Good point, I never thought about that while watching it.

AND, I'm not sure if I am not very observant, or if its new, but I love your little picture of the baby feet! How unbelievably precious. I'm assuming they are Patricia's, so correct me if I am wrong. I love baby feet pictures with rings, I have Bradley's picture like that at my desk at work!

• imagestarburst0928:

imagejbranden12:
    Yeah, we watch that as well. It's usually so funny! I LOVE Schmidt. And when I saw that Cece was going to get bad news, I was really afraid they would try to make it funny which would've really irritated me. Thankfully they didn't do that bad of a job, but you're right that it is usually safe!

Good point, I never thought about that while watching it.

AND, I'm not sure if I am not very observant, or if its new, but I love your little picture of the baby feet! How unbelievably precious. I'm assuming they are Patricia's, so correct me if I am wrong. I love baby feet pictures with rings, I have Bradley's picture like that at my desk at work!

Thank you! I just added it this week. They are Patricia's; her little feet were so adorable. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • I saw this post and erased the New Girl epi I had recorded last night - can't do it. Every time a baby comes on screen, I have to turn.

Looks like I'll be sticking to Nashville and Vegas for awhile...

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imagemeli1025:
    I know what you mean!!  I used to LOVE Modern Family but this season I can't bare to watch it because Gloria is pregnant.  Crying  I hate that I'm missing one of my favorite shows and I wonder if I will ever be able to see it again...

I'm the same way.  Can't watch it anymore.  Another one I can watch anymore is How I Met Your Mother.  I know Lilly was pregnant last season, I was pregnant at the same time, so I guess there must be a baby on the show now.  I really wanted to know who he met their mother.  Oh well, maybe I'll be able to watch the re-runs one day.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • I watch that sow and generally love it but w saddened by that episode also. It seems I am seeing pregnant people and babies every where. Not sure ow much more I can take!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"