April 2011 Moms

What is your kid wearing for Christmas?

Or for whatever holiday your family celebrates?

We bought this sweater and shirt for Andrew to wear for Santa pictures.

Junior Conductor 

Not sure what he will wear for Christmas yet, though. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What is your kid wearing for Christmas?

• Aw cute! We have a very similar sweater and DS loves to point to his shirt and say "Choo Choo".

But as for a Christmas outfit....not sure.  I have a hand me down red sweater vest with a penguin on it that I loved on DS#1, but I'm feeling kind of guilty because a Christmas outfit should be brand spanking new right?!

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• I'm all about hand me downs!  If I had something for him I probably wouldn't have spent the money on a new sweater for Andrew.  I'm a huge fan of finding things on ebay.

• Loading the player...
  • Christmas Eve Dress:

Santa Pics/Christmas Day (Don't judge me!! lol):

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageSarahL77:

Christmas Eve Dress:

Sarah - Where did you get that adorable Christmas Day one-piece?! It is beyond. Little S may need one of those. I've been looking for something like that for Christmas morning pics but have found nothing even close to this. Do tell...

Overall, we have three Christmas Eve dresses from last year (one we got her and the other two from relatives) that still fit her this year since they were huge on her last year. We'll probably recycle those this year. One is a little Mrs.Clause looking red and white dress with furry jacket. The other is a plaid dress and the last is a dark green and black glittery Christmas dress.

TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• imagevilaro:
    imageSarahL77:

Sarah - Where did you get that adorable Christmas Day one-piece?! It is beyond. Little S may need one of those. I've been looking for something like that for Christmas morning pics but have found nothing even close to this. Do tell...

Unfortunately, it was an Etsy find.Sorry. Sad I search for vintage toddler clothes whenever I'm looking for special occasion outfits for Nora. For the dress, I paid $13 and for the one-piece, I paid $10!!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• So cute Sarah!  I'll have to try that search on Etsy.  What a good way to find something unique.
    Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• Not sure yet, so many options for girls and not enough for the boys!  :p

I'll probably pick out a cute sweater and some corduroys.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i bought a cute gap sweater when they had a big sale for black friday. 

and jeans actually.

we're doing family photos and will probably just reuse the same sweater for Xmas as well  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last year I made a trip to Once Upon A Child and found some great Christmas Sweaters for a couple of bucks a piece.  I'll probably do the same thing this year.  I figure, he's only going to wear it once or twice, so why spend a bundle.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• imageGrace0609:
    Um, is it bad that my kids have no Christmas outfits??  They will just wear their pj's! We don't do pics with Santa, and we already did our family pictues as "fall pics."

Not bad at all! We do big family events with extended family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. That's the only reason I try to find her something cute.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageGrace0609:
    Um, is it bad that my kids have no Christmas outfits??  They will just wear their pj's! We don't do pics with Santa, and we already did our family pictues as "fall pics."

Not at all. On Christmas day he will most likely be in a t-shirt and fleece pants to play around the house.  The outfit I bought is mainly for his pictures with Santa and for me to get some cute pictures of him by our tree.  We don't do big events on Christmas day or Christmas Eve that I plan on really dressing him up for. 

• I bought Els this AMAZING dress at a consignment sale that still had tags on it for $5.  It has a black velvet top and red satin skirt with black velvet scrolling detail and a big black bow in the back.  It's adorable!  I'm taking her Christmas pictures this weekend so I'll post a picture after.
  • imagelilylow:
    I bought Els this AMAZING dress at a consignment sale that still had tags on it for $5.  It has a black velvet top and red satin skirt with black velvet scrolling detail and a big black bow in the back.  It's adorable!  I'm taking her Christmas pictures this weekend so I'll post a picture after.

Gotta love a new dress for $5!  Can't wait to see the pics  :)

• Pajamas. We always do Xmas at my parents first & everyone wear their christmas PJ's. For our afternoon/evening Xmas when we head over to my MILs, we'll probably put him in a nice but comfortable red sweater and jeans.
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"