Illinois Babies

Any groups in the north suburbs?

I just moved from the city to the north shore.  There were so many babies and new moms in the city, up here kids are much older.  Are there any new mom groups or expecting moms on the North Shore area?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Any groups in the north suburbs?

• I'm in Glenview and due 1.13.13 with twin girls. There is a store in Northbrook called New Mother New Baby that sponsors some new moms groups that I plan to join once my girls arrive. I'm thinking/hoping it might turn into a group even after the first sponsored weeks but, being new to this :) have no idea! Either way if your out this way in the 'burbs you should check out the store and the groups there.

Have you had your baby yet or are you expecting?  

Raising 2 amazing step-sons while ttc since 2006. Moved to adoption 11/2011 with one more IVF attempt to go...YEA! 2 healthy heartbeats May 2012! My girls have arrived! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in Evanston with an 8 week old :
    Love 3.1.00 | Marriage 8.6.11 | Sophia Nicole 10/8/12 | Alexander Brian 8/3/14

• Loading the player...
  • Go to www. Nsnmc.com it's north shore new moms club
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am in Wheeling and looking for a group for expectant mothers. It would be nice to connect with other expactant mothers

• I am in Deerfield and I am going to be a single mom (I am about 13 weeks right now) and I am also looking for new moms to connect with.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"