Eco-Friendly Family

california baby

What do you guys think of this line, I know i can use it with cloth diapers, so I figured the rest of the products should be good....also like how i can get it at target. What do you think?

Re: california baby

• My ipad won't c/c but there is a thread a few posts below on this subject :)

Married: 7.09 
    Avery: 7.11 
    Molly: 7.13
  • I don't feel comfortable with these products. When they reformulated most of their line the new products now have too many chemicals that based on my own research shouldn't be on babies' skin. I don't trust their diaper cream either. For that I use either CJ's BUTTer or GroVia's Magic Stick. For bath and body I use Dr. Bronner's baby bar of soap and unscented CJ's after bath for LO's eczema.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't trust them anymore either. They seemed to have reformulated for cheaper production and wider distribution...not necessarily better product. So! I use Angel Baby (their baby salve is diaper safe) for butt and washing and also bronners.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hmmm, I didn't know they had reformulated any of their products.  I do love their diaper spray/wash and rash cream!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Bronners unscented baby soap. Everything else my kids break out even CB.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"