August 2011 Moms

This condo needs to sell STAT

Because it looks like we bought a house. Again. We've come to an agreement with the sellers. We have until Feb 8 to sell the condo. I don't want to lose this house too, so we're really getting our asses into gear to make the condo as attractive to potential buyers as possible.

Wish us luck! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: This condo needs to sell STAT

• Febreeze!! I'm not saying you all are stinky, I'm saying our realtor said people love febreeze! You can do this!! They also say to decorate for the holidays, but keep it classy! Which I'm sure you will.
    Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And congratulations!!! You'll be fine!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRachey1082:
    Febreeze!! I'm not saying you all are stinky, I'm saying our realtor said people love febreeze! You can do this!! They also say to decorate for the holidays, but keep it classy! Which I'm sure you will. Wink

Smell is a very powerful sense, that's for sure. Heck I still remember the first time we visited this condo, the owner was baking danishes. Coincidence? I think not. A stinky house really is a big turn off. And so is an asking price that is too high, apparently ::womp, womp:: As for Christmas decorations, I'll see what I can do. At least I can blame the kids for anything that isn't exactly in style this year. lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • De-clutter!! We rented a storage unit and filled it up. The place looked like it wasn't lived in, even with an almost one year old. It sold in 19 days. But, the price was just right too.  

• imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

imageRachey1082:
    Febreeze!! I'm not saying you all are stinky, I'm saying our realtor said people love febreeze! You can do this!! They also say to decorate for the holidays, but keep it classy! Which I'm sure you will.
    Wink

Smell is a very powerful sense, that's for sure. Heck I still remember the first time we visited this condo, the owner was baking danishes. Coincidence? I think not. A stinky house really is a big turn off. And so is an asking price that is too high, apparently ::womp, womp:: As for Christmas decorations, I'll see what I can do. At least I can blame the kids for anything that isn't exactly in style this year. lol

It's true! I remember first looking at our house and it smelled really nice. I learned that if I mop with febreeze mr clean on my way out of the door we don't have people talking about our dogs and cat. I wish I found the Febreeze floor cleaner in the spring when we were having showing after showing. Oh well.
  • Some of us are allergic to Febreeze, at least the kind you spray on upholstery. Don't OVERdo it, or your potential buying might run out the door, wheezing and scratching at their eyes... True-ish story. My college roommate loved to spray Febreeze on one of our sofas, and I had a bad reaction to it once.

Good luck with selling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is very exciting news!  Lots of luck to you, keep us posted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"