March 2012 Moms

*Wipz*

Hey, you're a couponer for baby stuff, aren't you? Do you get the Enfamil e-newsletter that always has links to coupons in it? I always print a couple out of there with no problem but this month, for the $5 Enfagrow coupon, I went to print it (for the first time so that isn't the issue) and I got a message that said:

We're sorry! You've reached the limit of coupons you're currently eligible to receive. Be on the lookout for more promotions and coupons in the future.

I don't even know what that means since they sent it and I never even printed it! Did yours print ok?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Wipz*

• I dont even get checks anymore  :( not sure what's going on but my mailman isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. Wouldn't surprise me if they are going missing in the mail, stuff like that is easy to "lose" ... aplogies to any honest mailmen/women but my ex was a PO manager so I know a few of the tricks of missing mail and Credit cards
  • It seems that the checks get fewer and more far between as our kids get older. I ended up calling Enfamil to ask what the deal was and they gave me a line about how different ages get different amounts but there really isn't a pattern-- which seemed like a very odd way to run an incentives system.

I ended up signing up again with a "second" baby and I've been getting a lot more checks now for my fake newborn.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"