Baby Showers

Baby shower theme ideas

Hi everyone. I am hosting my sisters baby shower and am trying to find a unique theme for it. Does anyone have out of the ordinary ideas? I've done alot of googling so I have seen the standard theme ideas..e.g. Book theme, ABC theme, diaper party theme...etc. Thanks!
***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!

Re: Baby shower theme ideas

• I did a cute as a button theme for my best friend.  We made the invitations and put card board buttons on them and came up with a cute poem to go along with the theme.  We bought plain white frames and hot glues a variety of different buttons on them and then put abby pictures of her and her husband in them.  The cake was decorated with fondont buttons...  We even used buttons as confetti.  It was very her...  What does she like and try to go from there.
  • Maple syrup.  Just kidding.

What's the nursery gonna be like?  And I wouldn't feel like you have to have a theme.  "BABY" is a pretty popular theme. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"