Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Baby Expo?

Has anyone heard of anything like this?

I have heard of them having them at the Monroeville Expo Mart or at Robert Morris University - people bring gently used clothing and vendors also sell new items for a weekend.

I feel like I heard about them all the time until I got pregnant. Has anyone heard of any coming soon?

Re: Baby Expo?

• Options
    The Robert Morris one is called "just between friends", the next one I think is the begining of May.  Google it and they have a website.  I've heard of one at North Hills Village, but haven't been there or know of any dates. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is also a consignment sale in Washington fair grounds every spring and fall.  Check out kidmaniasale.com Their next sale is in May as well.  Lots of stuff and totally worth going!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They do one at Northway Mall.  They had it in the spring in March, and another one in September or October.  Here is the link to their website:

https://www.sunflowersprouts.org/

I went in the spring (I was about 7.5 months pregnant at the time).  It was super packed, but they do have a lot of stuff.  I found a few things, but didn't want to wait in the line to checkout (due to the fact that I was pregnant and uncomfortable!).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"