Babies on the Brain

decided to try again

It's been awhile since I've been on here, and honestly babies have never left my brain. After having to miscarriages, and as it approaches the anniversary of the first one, I decided to try again. Only I decided this after I missed ovulation this month according to the calculator (yes, not very smart). So either I will have a bpf or a period in about a week, then I can see where to go from there... Anyways, just needed to get that off my chest.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq

Re: decided to try again

• Good luck.  It will be a long week.
    my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • Welcome back.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck.  TTC again after a loss can be a very emotional thing.  I wish you all the best.  We are here for you.

If you aren't already, you might want to check out the TTCAL board.  I lurk over there, and they are a great group.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"