Hi Ladies -
Here are the facts:
1) DS will be 4 in January and we want to have a kiddie birthday party for him.
2) DS's preschool has an unspoken rule - if you're celebrating your kid's birthday you need to invite not just some but all of the kids from preschool. There are 19 kids there in total.
3) There are 4-5 kids at preschool that DS is great friends with, so I'd like to have them at his party.
4) We have a lot of friends with kids (12 kids!)
5) Can't break the bank for this birthday party.
So - WWYD?