April 2012 Moms

Gerber Puffs

At what age can u start giving the LO the gerber puffs?  My LO has his two bottom front teeth and I don't know if I feel comfortable giving him puffs.. Anyone give their LO's puffs yet???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Gerber Puffs

• Yes. LO has been eating a few per day for a couple weeks now. He doesn't really chew them but gums them until they are dissolved or soft enough to swallow.
  • Yes, give my LO puffs. She loves them. Sometimes I will break them in half. She can't pick them up on her own yet though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ds also has 2 bottom teeth. We just started puffs this week and so far they are primarily a toy. He just practices picking them up and passing them from one hand to the next. Occasionally he will put on in his mouth and lick it but for the most part it is a new toy.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • i started at 7.5 months. She seems to like them and she now can stuff several in her mouth.

• I started at 6 months.... broke in little pieces first....last week he ate a whole one for the first time (no teeth yet)....we get the organic version of them
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Thanks Ladies....  I've been afraid to give them to him...  But I will try... 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"