Georgia Babies
Options

Locations for a family photo session

I have a photographer for our family pictures.  She doesn't have a studio, and we don't necessarily want to have the pictures taken in our home.  We'd love to get some outdoor shots, but it will be the 2nd week in December so will probably be cold.

Any recommendations for a good indoor place to take pictures?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Locations for a family photo session

• Options
    Maybe a local museum like the Southern Railway? Could be fun for the kids too. I'm sure youd need to call ahead to make sure it's ok to shoot there.
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did our first birthday photo shoot at Marietta Square last week. It's a great little place with a fountain, play area and rail road tracks. We've also done a family shoot at Piedmont Park that turned out really nice as well.

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The High Museum gets tons of natural light. The main hall of the Fernbank Museum could work well, too.
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions!!
  • Options
    imageVelvetElegance:
    We did our first birthday photo shoot at Marietta Square last week. It's a great little place with a fountain, play area and rail road tracks. We've also done a family shoot at Piedmont Park that turned out really nice as well.
    You will freeze your hinney off at the square.  We did them there 2 years ago there the weekend after Thanksgiving and they didn't go very well.  
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm really trying to find somewhere indoors.  I don't want us to all look cold in the pictures.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"