Indiana Babies
Options

Muncie Area?

I'm fairly new to the bump and ttc. My husband and I have been married just over a year and are settling in to our own home. I've been in Grant Co. almost all my life, and now I'm wondering about finding an OB I can trust. I'm not wanting to go to Marion General, but thinking Muncie, have a good word ladies?

Re: Muncie Area?

• Options
    Sorry I don't have any advice for you, but just wanted to say welcome and I hope you stick around and keep us updated in your TTC journey!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome!  No advice here either - only tie to Muncie that I have is that my sister went to Ball State and worked at Ball Memorial as a student nurse on the cardiac unit.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! I live in wells county but went to Muncie for my pregnancy. I went to the Voss Center. It just recently merged with IU health. I had Dr. Pete Voss and he was amazing! When I went there I had just suffered from a miscarriage. He helped me through that process, and then tackled my infertility issues. I was super excited that he was the doctor that delivered my daughter. There are two other doctors that deliver. Dr. Sutton and Dr. Lapicalo. Not sure in spelling.
    The nurses at IU Ball were all great. The billing department has been a nightmare though.

I wish you the best of luck. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I live in Muncie but will be going to Community North in Anderson for my prenatal care and delivery. I have heard great things about that hospital and chose to go there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i used to see dr daroca when i lived in muncie.. i and a few other people really liked him. i heard at the voss center that you see a different doctor each visit and some people dont like that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"