South Carolina Babies
Options

Any moms to be in the Rock Hill/Ft Mill/Tega Cay area?

My husband and I are moving up to Fort Mill from Rock Hill in South Carolina in Dec. We just found out last week that we're pregnant. Just wondering if there are any other mommies to be in that same area.
Lisa 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any moms to be in the Rock Hill/Ft Mill/Tega Cay area?

• Options
    I live here in the Fort Mill/ Rock Hill area :)
  • Options
    Hi  -  Congrats! I just moved to Fort Mill this summer, and I'm due July 2013 with my first. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to you too! I've been bad about checking the message boards lately. How do you like the area so far? Are you closer to the Tega Cay side of Fort Mill, or Indian Land side of Fort Mill?
    Lisa 

• Options
    Hi! - Sorry about the delayed response. We live closer to the Tega Cay side - off of 160.  Whereabouts are you?  Overall, I definitely love the weather upgrade (!!!) and how nice everyone I meet is, but I think it may be a bit hard when the baby comes to have most of our friends and family far away.
  • Options

We live near Tega Cay too! Near Hwy 160/Gold Hill Rd. We moved up here from Lexington SC back in July 2010, so we only know people through our church. That's cool that you sound so close.

Maybe we could see about meeting/getting together sometime. If that's not too creepy Stick out tongue

Lisa 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"