Single Parents

"Who is your daddy,

and what does he do?"    For some reason I have that scene in my head from that Kindergarten Cop movie. I can see my LO going "Mommy calls him a sperm donor" 

Re: "Who is your daddy,

• Funny, mine will be in the same boat. I left my BD when I was about 19 weeks, and haven't really heard much from him since I moved out. Last time I talked to him he tried to hold his responsibility as a father over my head in exchange for my son's name. He also threatened to walk away and refuse to sign the birth certificate if I didn't do what he wanted with the name. I simply told him to go ahead and walk the f*** away, and that the baby is better off without him around if that's the attitude he's going to have.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • I know its crazy hard but I wouldn't call his/her father that in front of them. Even if he may be exactly that!!! I'm sure it would be very embarrassing for them to say that in school, or anywhere else for that matter. But on another note I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER, and I love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekeychain01:
    I know its crazy hard but I wouldn't call his/her father that in front of them. Even if he may be exactly that!!! I'm sure it would be very embarrassing for them to say that in school, or anywhere else for that matter. But on another note I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER, and I love it.

This. In my opinion you gotta do your absolute best to not talk crap about the dad or let anyone else. I know I find myself constantly stopping.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekeychain01:
    I know its crazy hard but I wouldn't call his/her father that in front of them. Even if he may be exactly that!!! I'm sure it would be very embarrassing for them to say that in school, or anywhere else for that matter. But on another note I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER, and I love it.

I STRONGLY dislike my XH but Ill be damned if i would say a bad thing about him in front of my LO or let anyone else. Im constantly asking people to shutit.

However its funny. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • imagepreggersin2011:

and what does he do?"    For some reason I have that scene in my head from that Kindergarten Cop movie. I can see my LO going "Mommy calls him a sperm donor" 

Haha!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"