Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What are you getting your 3 year old BOY for Christmas?

DS has mentioned a few things he's interested in, but I'm looking for more ideas.  Especially since his birthday is the 29th, so I need double duty!

Thanks for sharing ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you getting your 3 year old BOY for Christmas?

• Options

a bike, a board game, a vehicle book set, a big set of hotwheels, movies, glow sticks, a dragon

Family is doing clothes, more board games, hotwheels track, police car, kiddie digital camera, sled ...not sure what else!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is DS's list so far...

- kid digital camera
    - Leap Frog Scribble & Write
    - puzzles
    - Bristle Bloks
    - Cars race track
    - Memory game
    - Imaginets
    - books
    - Melissa & Doug lacing toy

He just had his birthday a week ago; here's a few of the things he got:

- Candyland
    - Melissa & Doug Pizza Set
    - VTech globe
    - Magnadoodle
    - Melissa & Doug Stamp Set
    - Cars remote controls
    - Melissa & Doug learning clock
    - Lego Duplo Read & Build set

A few more things we want to get him:

- Craft stuff
    - Floor puzzles
    - Dress up clothes
    - Doctor Kit

ETA: DH wants to get him one big/special gift and wants to get one of these:

**This list makes him seem very spoiled! LOL  He really only gets new stuff for his bday and Christmas.  I put away a lot of it to introduce throughout the year.  It's hard when they have birthdays so close to Christmas!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mostly things like Hot wheels and race track type toys. He loves those cars! His birthday is January 10th and his 'big' gift is a trike. 
  • Options
    imagelolonyo:

This is DS's list so far...

- kid digital camera
    - Leap Frog Scribble & Write
    - puzzles
    - Bristle Bloks
    - Cars race track
    - Memory game
    - Imaginets
    - books
    - Melissa & Doug lacing toy

He just had his birthday a week ago; here's a few of the things he got:

- Candyland
    - Melissa & Doug Pizza Set
    - VTech globe
    - Magnadoodle
    - Melissa & Doug Stamp Set
    - Cars remote controls
    - Melissa & Doug learning clock
    - Lego Duplo Read & Build set

A few more things we want to get him:

- Craft stuff
    - Floor puzzles
    - Dress up clothes
    - Doctor Kit

ETA: DH wants to get him one big/special gift and wants to get one of these:

**This list makes him seem very spoiled! LOL  He really only gets new stuff for his bday and Christmas.  I put away a lot of it to introduce throughout the year.  It's hard when they have birthdays so close to Christmas!

i think we're doing the police car too...it's costly, but ds really, really wants it!  Because our kids are young, we do combined gifs ("in this house we share" is our motto).  Both kids will use and enjoy this.  

Ds also really wants the remote control Thomas that actually makes steam.  The other thing he really wants is the Dr. mommy doll...where the baby actually takes medicine!! (Not really, but he loves it). 

• Options
    books, matching game (goodnight construction site), wooden cars/traffic signs, a fold up car/road mat thing, hi ho cherry-o, a backpack, puzzles, maybe some sort of legos
  • Options

I don't have a 3yo yet, but look up the "Plasmacar." I was looking at it a lot last night and considering it for my 2yo but a 3yo would love it even more, it just looks really neat and gets awesome reviews!

DS' birthday is the 31st so we do double duty with toys that week too!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options

My DS will be 3 on Dec 22, so we've got double duty as well!

So far I've got him: (for Christmas)

• LeapPad2 - that's his big gift
    • Set of 4 Jake and the Neverland Pirates wooden puzzles
    • Small Plastic Mickey Mouse Wagon
    • Veggietales DVD
    • Baby sister got him his first Play-Doh set

We had a local toy store that when out of business and they had a HUGE Thomas the Train bookcase with a bunch of Thomas the train toys (tracks and trains...etc). We were just moving into a new house so we made them an offer on the bookcase and everything in it! So I have 2 huge bags of Thomas the Train stuff that I will be giving him some of for his birthday (the rest will be used for PT incentives!). I also just bought a little plastic 3ft slide from a friend (who also sold us a matching little kids swing set), We have a huge living room (1100 sq ft), so I'm also giving him the slide for his birthday, and working on a nice little play ground in our living room! (It's cold here!)

My mom is getting him a Jump-o-lene https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267365&cagpspn=pla&pla=plat which will fit right in to our living room playground!

He's actually been easy for me to shop for. It's my 9 month old girl that I'm coming up empty on. I was passing up things I wanted to buy for DS, because I don't have enough ideas for her!

• Options
    DS's bday is the 30th so we are in the same situation. Christmas he has Toy Story stuff, books, puzzles, camera, Thomas stuff, play cash register. Birthday he's getting Dinosaur Train stuff from us and Jake and the Neverland Pirate ship from Nanny. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We got DS a Thomas Train Wooden Railway starter set and some personalized dishes with sock monkeys on them. :)

My parents got him a Plasma Car.

Not sure what else there'll be. We try and keep Christmas pretty small.

• Options

Jake & The NEverland Pirates talking pirate ship and a bathtoy to go with it (the kind that suction cups to the wall in the tub.)  I got some of those accessories for some ipad games we have (Fruit Ninjas, Hot Wheels, and Angry Birds.)  Definitely getting some more cars, maybe some Thomas trains, a big construction set to go with the Thomas tracks he has.

His birthday is Dec 14, so we got him a Razor scooter for that (the one with the three wheels instead of two.)  My mom is getting him a helmet and my sis is getting him knee and elbow pads too.  He has a bicycle so that wasnt really an option.  I just hope its not too cold for him to use it! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think I'm going to get him magna tiles.  He plays with them a lot at school.  I may also get him some Melissa and Doug puzzles, a play-doh construction truck, a board game, books and dvds.
  • Options

hi !

My son is 24 months , but on Christmas ,  he will be 26 months old .

he will get Lego Duplo set .

I think i will get him something else yet , it depends on how much can i save this month .

why do you want to give 2 as much presents to your son , i understand that he is going to have a Bday , but if you only but for him for Christmas , he would be just as happy , so will your pocket .

• Options

DS is getting the Polar Express G Gauge train set as his BIG gift.

He also love the Jake and the Neverland Pirates Bucky ship.  By imaginext.

He loves Imaginext toys.  He has requested the batman set too.  Not sure what I will get get but will be getting toys by Imaginext.  

April 2009
  • Options

Board games, some new books, a car mat with new cars to play on it with. Some M&D big floor puzzles, a doctor set (M&D comes with a cute jacket too!). Some avengers figures, A couple of DVDs of a show he likes, the latest YGG cd....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"