Military Families
Options

Fort Irwin Housing?

We just came down on orders for Irwin (2 days after my m/c, isnt that the Army way?) and Im having trouble finding many pictures of housing. We qualify for a 3 bed in Mojave, Calico, and Cactus Cove. Any advice is much appreciated!

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fort Irwin Housing?

• Options
    We'll be pcsing to Irwin in mid Jan. They have a facebook page. Also, check out the fb group fort irwin connection. The ladies are very helpful with any questions. We're coming from Bragg, how about you?
  • Options

I am there now. Here is a good website that has pics of the post housing.  It all pretty much looks the same. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.  I've been here since August. A lot of the housing areas are in the process of being renovated. We just got a new restaurant and have two Starbucks. The big thing to watch out for when dealing with housing is when you accept a house and they do the walk through with you be sure that they write down EVERYTHING that is potentially wrong with the house.  From a broken screen to a stain on the carpet.

https://irwin.pinnaclefamilyhousing.com/

Proud Air Force Wife!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Were headed there from Fort Stewart! We just PCS?d here from Fort Lewis 2 years ago so we were sort of shocked to see these orders come down! 

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"