Pittsburgh Babies
Options

North Hills Recommendation?

This is the second time i have gotten off the phone with  Magees in tears. Can anyone recommend an  OB/GYN or hospital in the north hills? I am almost 8 weeks and havent seen a doctor yet. I live in Allison Park and would prefer not to have to go in or through the city if possible. Customer service is a plus.

I jusst feel so lost and my stupid hormones are not helping! 

Re: North Hills Recommendation?

• Options

I don't use them or go there so I'm just brainstorming here-- would Sewickley be an option for you?  Maybe give them a call and see if they can refer you to an OB/GYN close to you who also delivers at Sewickley Hospital which would also save you from having to come into the city when it's time to deliver?

https://www.heritagevalley.org/Services/VirtualMaternity/MaternityHomePage.aspx

Hope this helps!  Good luck Smile

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Office of Pittsburgh Gynob is wonderful. They are located on Rt. 8 right by Elfinwild Rd in Shaler. There are a few different doctors out of there but I haven't met one I haven't liked. They deliver at West Penn. My husband and I already had to go in there for a preterm labor experience a few weeks ago and they too are great. If you would like it their phone number is 412-486-3181.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to and LOVED WomenCare North. Their offices are in Passavant Hospital.  They are all women doctors and I was happy and comfortable with all of them.  Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I also go to woman care at passavant north.  I have liked all the doctors I have seen thus far.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    I need to agree with biknochel I have been with  Pittsburgh Gynob (Dr. Perryman and Ferris) since I was 17.  I am now 35 with 3 kids and one on the way. I have seen all the Dr.'s in the office and they are all caring and compassionate and yes they delivered all my children  and all at West Penn.  West Penn is a great hospital and the nurses are wonderful.  My youngest son had to go to the Nicu for a small cleft lip and he had some other problems and they took care of him like he was the only child in the Nicu.  My only complaint is that Dr. Perryman is no longer delivering that is just me.  Hope this helps you with finding a Dr. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"