Pregnant after 35

**hydrandgeagirl**

Aren't you going for an HCG level today? You're in my thoughts-- and my fingers and toes are crossed that you get a good result.
*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: **hydrandgeagirl**

• hydrandgeagirl, me too. Lots of T&P. Hoping for good results.
  • Thank you so very much ladies for your thoughts- you have no idea what it means to me to have your support.  

I went to the lab this morning... I called my primary physician and asked if she would pull my lab results later today since I have absolutely no faith that my OB would let me know.  So, I should know something later this afternoon.  I am so anxious, nervous, and sad.  I am trying hard to remain hopeful but my emotions seem to have taken over.  

Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Loading the player...
  • I have faith that it's not over until it's truly over. My SIL had terribly low HCG numbers at the beginning of her first pregnancy (via IVF, no less!) as well as her 2nd pregnancy and both my niece and nephew are thriving as toddlers, now!

FX still! Hang in there!  ((hugs))
    *********************************************************************************************

-- Abraham Lincoln

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >

• Praying for a positive outcome!
  • Thinking only positive thoughts for you!!
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kind words of support; I never dreamed women who are strangers could support me like a close friend.  You are all amazing.  

Sadly, my PCP never called me.  I have never felt so let down before.  I feel like I have no one in my health care that I can trust, count on, or that cares anything about me.  I have been absolutely sick with fear, worry, and sadness all day and could not wait for that call to come at the end of the day in the hopes that I would get some good news.  This is supposed to be one the happiest times of our lives and all I feel is despair.  I am so blessed to have a loving, supportive, and amazing husband; without him I don't know what I would do. 

Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Your OB's office should have someone on call at all times. Call them and make them call you back with the results. When I miscarried, I had to get my results after hours (7pm) and my office was awesome about getting the HCG results back so I knew I was, indeed, miscarrying.

Call them and if they don't call you back in 30 minutes, call again. And keep calling. There is no reason that they can't give you this information.

-- Abraham Lincoln

• What Daniele said. It is inexcusable for your OB to leave you hanging like this. I am hoping with all my heart for good results for you.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • I am sorry. Waiting is terrible. Is there any chance the lab was backed up and they really didn't process. Yours yet? Call ASAP tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"