Georgia Babies
Options

looking for family for nanny share

We're up in Roswell and work in Buckhead and are looking for a family to join us in a nanny share full-time (or close to it) starting after the first of the year.  Location can be flexible, but would prefer close to work or at least on the way home.  Our daughter will be approx 3 months.  Let me know if you're interested or have suggestions on where to look.  This process is proving to be frustrating and emotional :(

Re: looking for family for nanny share

• Options

I may possibly be interested and I am in Roswell. Email me. It's my bump name at yahoo.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good morning!  I actually have a nanny share full-time (or close to it) that we were doing a share with and the people that were with us got into the daycare that they thought would take over a year two weeks ago. We are in the process of looking for a good fit to replace them.  Our son is 4 months old this week and or nanny is AWESOME!  We are in Brookhaven and have the basement set up with toys, tv for cartoons, kids music, washer/dryer for baby laundry and blankets, stroller, etc.  I don't know if this is too far out of the way but if you would like more details please feel free to call or email me.  emiliehwilliamson@gmail.com or 404-406-2505.  We are willing to wait until the first of the year for the situation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, we're in the Smyrna area of Atlanta and are looking for a nanny share as well for our daughter who just turned one.  If anyone is in this area and would like to share, please feel free to email me at "shuree4 at yahoo.com".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"