Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Newborn Photography

Hi Moms and Moms-to-be!

I'm Heather, a mom to a sweet little one year old girl who has recently turned my love (and college minor) of photography into a business, specializing in Newborn Photography.  I just wanted to introduce myself to this community.  My website is under construction, but I am offering some really great 'portfolio building discounts' for Newborn photos.  I can come to your home or do them at my home studio, whichever is more comfortable for you and your new little one. 

I have lots of experience with newborns.  Besides my own, I have been working with Bella Baby (who does a lot of the hospital photos in Pittsburgh) for a while now.  But taking photos outside of the hospital offers more flexibility, longer sessions, and quite frankly, better photos.  We have more time to spend on your session, we don't have the hospital bands in the photos and can get more creative with the shots. 

So please feel free to reach out if you are interested in scheduling a newborn shoot or have any questions about them.  They also make great shower gifts! 

Hope to meet some of your little ones soon!

Heather                                                                                                   Heather Lindsay Photography

heatherlindsayphotography@yahoo.com

Re: Newborn Photography

• Options
    no vendors. reported.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board