Austin Babies

Child care in south central Austin

Hello, Im due in April and just starting the process of looking for infant care.   I'm looking into home care or small centers.  I've been to the Texas license website but still haven't seemed to have much luck and would really like any recommendations at all.  I live in Buda but work off Barton springs.  I'm really hoping to find a place closer to work than home just to make drop off/pick up easier.  Any advice or thoughts welcome.  This is my first and I'm hoping I can find the perfect fit for us. 
Excited 1st time mommy

Re: Child care in south central Austin

• hello, i've been looking for something similar and am having a hard time. specifically, i cant seem to find any way to locate in home care. Im touring Barton Creek Development Center, but that's probably too far from you. Have you heard anything about Growing Imaginations? You could do that on your way in. They both are good in the reports dept, but i'd love to hear word of mouth. Any suggestions are appreciated! Also investigating a PT nanny for my home!
  • Mainspring School is a wonderful center! It is off of Oltorf near South Lamar. I worked there for 3 years and the quality of the staff is amazing. Check it out! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • have you found anywhere else in your search? i am still searching, esp for PT day care.
  • We toured kids campus learning center and loved it. It's located near William
    Cannon and escarpment. It's a smaller place, but goes all the way up to preschool. I am pretty sure that is where we will use. They don't have PT though

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"