Baby's 1st haircut? — The Bump
Central Pennsylvania Babies

Baby's 1st haircut?

DS is 9 months old but has a head full of hair! It's now growing over his ears, so I think a haircut is in order. My hairstylist said she'd do his 1st "haircut" for free. But just curious if there are any fun places for kids to get a haircut in Central PA that's not expensive. A few snips will do him. :) We are in York but I'm willing to go to Hbg area or Lancaster. Otherwise, I guess I'll just take him to my hairstylist. TIA!
Married 6/19/04 and TTC #1 since 8/06.
2/2008: First RE consult.
4/2009: Consulted 2nd RE.
Diagnosis over the past 3 years of doing IF treatments: PCOS, mild endo, MTHFR, Factor II mutation, APAS & autoimmune ovarian failure.
3 cycles Clomid/IUI: 2 BFNs and 1 blighted ovum.
3 cycles injectables/IUI: 2 BFNs and 1 ectopic pg.
1 IVF: c/p.
1 FET: blighted ovum.
2 fresh IVFs: poor response, 1 canceled and 1 converted to IUI=BFN.
6/2010: RE recommends donor eggs
5/2011: 1st Donor egg cycle results in BFP! Due 2/22/12 with a boy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby's 1st haircut?

• I'd love to know where you ended up taking your son! We live in Mt. Wolf so I'm looking for a place in York for my 15 month old son's first trim. I don't trust myself to do a good enough job!
  • Kids Kutters in Lemoyne isnt bad. It is just for kids and decorated. They have a little tv that the kids can watch while getting their hair cut. It was reasonable and they gave you a little card with a bag that holds a lock of their hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards