August 2013 Moms
Options

POAS

But it was a BFN. I was so sure though! I am still bfing, so I know the chances are slim... maybe I am just thinking about it too much.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: POAS

• Options
    Just wondering why posted this here? If you had gotten a bfp it would of not been an August baby..
  • Options
    I guess my thought pattern was since it was a bfn I would likely end up having an August baby... ha ha sorry, I still have baby brain :$
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMistifier:
    I guess my thought pattern was since it was a bfn I would likely end up having an August baby... ha ha sorry, I still have baby brain :$

Oh. so do you post on every BMB as months go on?

• Options
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

No I don't actually. Sorry, I didn't think there was anything wrong with posting on the bmb we are planning for. People often post on a board before they are actually pregnant.
  • Options
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

Just wondering, do you patrol all the BMBs to make sure due dates line up? Good to know there is someone to keep everyone who is TTC in line.

• Options
    imageMistifier:
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

No I don't actually. Sorry, I didn't think there was anything wrong with posting on the bmb we are planning for. People often post on a board before they are actually pregnant.

I wouldn't say wrong. I don't really give a hoot I was just curious.

• Options
    imageMistifier:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

Just wondering, do you patrol all the BMBs to make sure due dates line up? Good to know there is someone to keep everyone who is TTC in line.

Oh yeah ya know just doing what I can to help The Bump Gods out and all.

No but for real it took me three days to answer obviously I don't patrol the BMB boards.

I do however lurk around when I'm bored.

• Options
    derp.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imageMistifier:
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

Yes, they post on Trying To Get Pregnant. They don't hop from BMB to BMB. 

Do you think if you get here first you get to claim squatter's rights and can rule the board?

I hope she keeps her pee on her HPTs and doesn't start marking her territory.

• Options
    imageNY Mama:
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imageMistifier:
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

Do you think if you get here first you get to claim squatter's rights and can rule the board?

I hope she keeps her pee on her HPTs and doesn't start marking her territory.

I'm not the first one to post here... And this is the only bmb that I have posted on before becoming pregnant.
    How come no one attacked the poster before me? And all the ladies who commented? I'm sure this isn't the first bmb that has similar posts starting it off.
  • Options
    mistifier, maybe we should just stick to our original bmb....
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagefrasey:
    mistifier, maybe we should just stick to our original bmb....

I was thinking that myself...
  • Options
    I see this board if off to a delightful start
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imageMistifier:
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

Finders keepers, you know.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imageMistifier:
    imageSpring Fever:
    imageSAHMommie:

imageMistifier:

lol 

Does it really matter in all honesty? Apparently you don't have much better to do, since you're lurking here too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"