February 2012 Moms
Options

Those who have BF... possibly TMI

Do boobs ever become a part of sex again? Maybe I'm alone in this but I can barely have DH see them bare, let alone touch or play :$
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Those who have BF... possibly TMI

• Options
    I'm with you. I'm hoping things change after he's weaned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hear ya! Maybe some day.....

Right now, I don't even take my bra off. It's awkward. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Completely agree. Sorry if it's tmi...I use to love it when DH paid attention to them. Now? Ugh, please don't. Don't look, don't touch...lol I'm totally getting a boob job and a lift after having kids
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imagen8swife:
    I'm with you. I'm hoping things change after he's weaned.

Ha ha I hope so! 

• Options
    imagelaura.noel:
    I hear ya! Maybe some day.....Right now, I don't even take my bra off. It's awkward.nbsp;

Totally awkward! And it seems the only time I'm not wearing a bra is when I'm in the shower!
  • Options

I've been 3 weeks out with zero BFing and had been slowing down for the last while. This week during sex H paid attention to them and it didn't bother me for the first time in FOREVER. I hated it while BFing, it made me feel kind of sick. Now it feels good again and after I chilled out a little I was into it too. I've also found that I have wanted to have sex/enjoyed it more in the last week or so. Maybe it is a fluke or my hormones going crazy, but thought I'd mention it.

I'm sure once you're done BFing, your feelings will change. I think it is just that right now their purpose is not for sexy time, it is to nourish baby. How can the two even be connected.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • Options
    imageALane1128:
    Completely agree. Sorry if it's tmi...I use to love it when DH paid attention to them. Now? Ugh, please don't. Don't look, don't touch...lol I'm totally getting a boob job and a lift after having kids

This is totally how I feel! Ugh... something you never hear about before lol
  • Options
    Ugh, I stopped BFing 3 months ago, and it's still awkward!!
  • Options
    imageMeganSony:
    I've been 3 weeks out with zero BFing and had been slowing down for the last while. This week during sex H paid attention to them and it didn't bother me for the first time in FOREVER. I hated it while BFing, it made me feel kind of sick. Now it feels good again and after I chilled out a little I was into it too. I've also found that I have wanted to have sex/enjoyed it more in the last week or so. Maybe it is a fluke or my hormones going crazy, but thought I'd mention it. I'm sure once you're done BFing, your feelings will change. I think it is just that right now their purpose is not for sexy time, it is to nourish baby. How can the two even be connected.

Your last two sentences is where it's at! I was just starting to wonder if that was going to be a permanent connection now.
    DH will be glad when it changes!
  • Options
    imageMrsLindinger0905:
    Ugh, I stopped BFing 3 months ago, and it's still awkward!!

Oh no! I was replying to Megan when you posted. It must be different for everyone...
  • Options

I havent gone to bed or to "bed" without a bra on since I gave birth. I'm still BFing. I won't use them for sex because 1. They're for Colton at the moment 2. They are food supply, not a sex toy 3. I still leak.

I used to love it, but not- No touchy.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemkarns:

I havent gone to bed or to "bed" without a bra on since I gave birth. I'm still BFing. I won't use them for sex because 1. They're for Colton at the moment 2. They are food supply, not a sex toy 3. I still leak.

I used to love it, but not- No touchy.

this is me, as well. Dh had a hard with it at first, but once I explained to him that for bf to be not weird I couldn't have that connection, he got it. 

• Options
    One of the best perks of weaning. DH is SO excited they are back!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Oh yea they do!!  It took a few months for us with DS1 but they definitely went back to being for sexy time!  You just have to get out of that mind set, for me it was easy, for some it may take longer.  But they will definitely go back to being for DH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"